Plant is growing, but wierd....

Well its been a while now.. havent posted anything in a bit, been kinda busy with stuff.

anyways, well.. my main light broke, the 400W hps.. the blub busted and i cant afford to buy one now.. so i have the plant on a 100W hps Security Fixture that is hardwired. which isnt too shabby...

well here are some pictures.. =] i'm pretty happy. now remember this is bagseed, so i dont know what it is.. not sure how to tell. 1st grow. =]

new121.jpg

----

new214.jpg

she looks fine,now when those trics are 60-70% cloudy,pull her trim her clean and hang her until you can snap a branch clean,drop in balls,open for 6-8 hrs dailey until cured to a sweet taste,hehe,then of course,ENJOY,HEHE,LOL,i AM ENJOYING AS i TYPE,GOOD JOB,MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHARE WITH THE COP DOWN THE STREET,HE MAY NEED A SECOND INCOME SOON,HEHE

The "weird" plant is looking pretty decent. :peace:

+Rep.

SO...
i've basically just been letting the plant bud... and bud.. is taking a long time with the small amount of light i can put on it.. but i am ok with it thus far.

i wish my other light worked again... but eh oh well..

here's a lighted picture of the cola.

dd1.jpg

Also, this sucks... but i just noticed today my plant has.... spidermites i believe, white fleck spotting on top of leaves and needle pin size black bugs on underside of leaves. i heard some soaps and water works if u lightly rubbed the underside of the leaves it would be ok?

anyways... i'll keep it all updated... i think once this is done... i may start a "few" more.

:peace:

Looks like it has a lot of water. RF has a great post on spider mites around here.. I will have to search for it.

im not sure about a water problem of too much water, it doesnt get watered that much. no over watering or anything. also i dont use any nutes. all natural water. but the spidermite thing...

i was wondering if i could trim the leaves off that had the most mites on it to rid of all or most of them.. would this work or stress the plant and kill it? b/c i know ive seen people with plans still in floweing stage with plant completely trimmed bare.

?

i thought it might of been Air circulation but its in nice sized closet ( walk in ) with a 10" fan constantly blowing medium speed in the room. the door is opened 6-8times a day for fresh air.

anyways... thanks for help.. will be looking forward to more of it.

:bong:

plant is lookin nice, bud lookin frostilicous. i believe neem seed oil is supposed to surpress their growth.

hey man that plant is nice.i started indoor and moved to outdoor because of some bad bulbs promblem so yeah it got 6incs tall and then started to die and i was like fuck so watched oover it a few days and just seein it die was gayy so neway iam planting one again but not until summer thats wen i get those skunk seed:))))

Back
Top Bottom