Plant looks unhappy and is drooping - Nitrogen toxicity?

LoveGreen

Hi guys,

I am back with another question and hope that it's answered this time too. I thank you all for helping newbies like me. So, here, I have a bagseed that's incredible to smoke, but I don't know the name. She grew well (loads of pics attached) but I see drooping leaves now.

IMG_1030_3_.JPG
IMG_1035_3_.JPG
IMG_1073_1_.JPG
IMG_111833.JPG
IMG_113222.JPG
IMG_114921.JPG
IMG_120025.JPG
IMG_120123.JPG
IMG_120225.JPG
IMG_120329.JPG

I use a 100% organic soiless mix that contains amino acids, humus, fulvic acid etc. I don't have to add anything as the fertilizers are all organic and helps the plant grow. I have 6 other plants growing in the same mix and I have to say that I am very impressed with the soil. I haven't bothered much about the pH, but it's about 6 to 6.5. Now, I see the leaves drooping a bit and I also see the leaves clawing as you can see (or maybe it's just drooping?)

I want to know if this is nitrogen toxicity and if I should flush it. Flushing won't make a mess of the plant like other soil mixes that release slow fertilizers, so I am good there. The leaves at the top show good growth but I am worried because I might mess this up.

Please help and tell me what to do!

Thanks a ton!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

PS: The pics are from Day 1 to Day 19 (Just to show the progress). Sorry if the post looks kinda dumb... I hope I didn't mess it up with the pics :)

So should I let it be or flush it? Asking cuz the new growth looks fine. Apart from that, do you think the plant is healthy?

I must have misread. Thought you were in an organic soil, not soil less.. Adjust your ph for sure. I still wouldn't change anything else yet. If the new growth starts going dark green and clawing then flush it out, or like i say, N toxicity will lock out calcium as well so keep an eye on that.

Since it's coco, I think I should take care of the ph. I'll just stick to 5.8 or so henceforth

Is there a reason why you would not want to run your pH around 6.5? It is organic after all. I run coco/perlite with organics and hydro and the organics seem to do a bit better around 6.5 where the hydro likes it more at 6 or a little under.

EDIT: woah, sorry for all the spelling mistakes in that. I hope I found all of them lol.

I have also added a seaweed fertilizer that contains micro and macro nutrients, albeit in small quantities. So, yes, that might have added to the toxicity too. I will first adjust the pH and report back to you both here :)

Back
Top Bottom