Plants not growing

Im feeding everyday 😅 also using calmag. I added more coco A since it has more nitrogen and they have been curling up. I dont understand that ph should be problem, its between 5.5-6 and it should be always same since im using same amount of lemon kick on same amount of water.

Im feeding everyday 😅 also using calmag. I added more coco A since it has more nitrogen and they have been curling up. I dont understand that ph should be problem, its between 5.5-6 and it should be always same since im using same amount of lemon kick on same amount of water.
Your ph from the tap can vary.
So your adjustment must vary.
Read ph before and after adjusting.
Always do ph last.
Feed . Feed . Feed . :thumb:
What ever age they are go by that on the schedule.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Autheru what strain are you growing? The leaf serrations look a bit jagged. The jagged serrations are a sign of stress but first here is a tip for you and its a bit of good knowledge for when the next shop owner tells you not to feed sproutlings. By natures design a seed contains enough nutrients to power a sprout for 10-14 days after sprouting. Again by natures design this is because mycorrhizal fungi in the soil, when it encounters a root, takes about 7 days to link to the root. Myco fungi supply roots with nutrients until the plant can establish enough roots to be able to power up the solar panels and start producing sugars to grow. That is an organic method. Again natures design. If you want to use nutes they grow great plants but they still have to follow natures design. Next grow at 7 days above ground, if they look healthy start your feeding but low level. I wouldnt ever go over 1/2 strength for the 1st few feedings. If they start to grow then gently increase the strength. Its not a race. From seed, to get a fully fertile vixen that will produce maximum resin you should never flower in under 56 days. You can but the plant won't give you its max is all. In 56 days they will be way too big for your tent and you will be pruning them back to bush them out for flower so don't race. Now about the jagging. Some wiill say its light stress from being too close, and they are correct. Some will say your humidity is too low and they are correct. What it really is, is that your humidity is too low for how close your light is so... if you need the light that close to stop gangly stretching from happening then you must raise your humidity. 70% is great for babies but if your at 70% and still jagging you need to raise yoir light. You are driving them too fast for the size of your rootball. By jagged i mean the tips of the leaf serrations are curling upwards to the light. They should stay level with the leaves. I cant help you with feeding as I grow organically but tons of folks in here can help you there.
Calcium- Be very careful. Calcium is the metal that carries the current of the electricity that powers your soil. Other nutes can raise your EC but calcium is your EC. Use it very gently and remember that its heavy and always goes down so you constantly need to add it up top. Very small amounts more often are way better than lots at once. If you add calcium to your food always add it 1st to set the base EC and then add your nutes. Then adjust your ph. Let your water warm to room temp 1st as ph changes with water temp and you need it to remain stable.
For now I would only give them a mild dose of perfectly ph'd cal-mag. It is a form of food that will start your electrical field up and it promotes roots. Then start your feedings. Remember to let your water warm up overnight 1st. Babies are delicate.
Watering - Soil contains air between the pieces of soil. Plants below ground use oxygen. When you water, the water displaces the oxygen in the spaces between the pieces of dirt and the plant chokes. A choking plant can't eat because again, by natures design, your plant wont eat anything that doesn't have an oxygen molecule attached to it. That is called aerobic. No oxygen is called anaerobic.Thats why roots need the oxygen.If you overwater and cut off the oxygen a plant will refuse to eat until you add oxygen or the water dries. Sorry this post is so long but basics are good. If you ever choose to try it organically I can and will gladly help out but feeding with nutes I have never done. All the stuff above applies to plants in general. Organic or nuted. Fix the light/humidity thing quick. Use a cheap dome for a few days with the vents open if you have to. And they do look hungry. Get a mild dose of cal-mag in there quickly. Unless they are exotic sativas they are too tall and too light green. Calcium will also structure your soil and allow air in. Air is 78% nitrogen. Babies need that nitrogen.

Tropicanna poison and sour diesel. Im not able to raise humidity i dont have equip for that so only chance dimming light. So you think i should stop feeding them anything else except calmag? Because if they are hungry this seems weird for me. Tbh guys im thinking about throwing them away, they are almost month old and they are stuck as fuck. I dont understand previously in smaller tent i did everything same way (except i fed from start) and did 2 grows and these are 3rd seeds in new tent that im not able to grow

First grow i didnt even checked ph bc i didnt read anything, was watering them with 9ph and they grew crazy 😅 so im really fucking confused. One guy says not enough light another too much same with humidity same with nutes and i just feel dumber than before 😂

Sides of leaves are turning brown

16649553270952769450826535970680.jpg

Tropicanna poison and sour diesel. Im not able to raise humidity i dont have equip for that so only chance dimming light. So you think i should stop feeding them anything else except calmag? Because if they are hungry this seems weird for me. Tbh guys im thinking about throwing them away, they are almost month old and they are stuck as fuck. I dont understand previously in smaller tent i did everything same way (except i fed from start) and did 2 grows and these are 3rd seeds in new tent that im not able to grow
no sorry Next time around start with a little calmag so you dont run into this. As for feeding sorry I dont use nutes so I would probably screw them up. Cal Mag 1st to get the plant to some food and establish an EC then start your feedings.

if you get a dome the humidity will go up and they will relax and quite possibly come around nicely. Think nature again. In the spring the bottom few inches of the air right above the ground is very moist and humid from the wet weather. The top layer of the soil where a seed sprouts drains quickly as the surface water goes down and the end result is damp soil and high humidity. Get that for your babies and feed them. In the spring we get high and low pressure ridges moving through every day. Every high pressure ridge pushes tons of nitrogen into the soil so they want a heavier feed of nitrogen in veg. The nitrogen will green them up. In organics fish fertilizer would really grow their roots. Someone in here will know a good baby-food recipe to get your roots down so they can handle bigger feedings to get them rolling.

I found guy on growdiaries.com who is using plagron and coco so hopefully he will reply and tell me exactly what amount he is using bc now tbh im more confused what to do than before asking people 😂 idk i guess i did it wrong but I tried to do everything what people told me but im rn limited with some devices (electric ph meter and new ec meter), so for me it looks like no chance for them so also end of growing overall bc i have no idea what to do

I found guy on growdiaries.com who is using plagron and coco so hopefully he will reply and tell me exactly what amount he is using bc now tbh im more confused what to do than before asking people 😂 idk i guess i did it wrong but I tried to do everything what people told me but im rn limited with some devices (electric ph meter and new ec meter), so for me it looks like no chance for them so also end of growing overall bc i have no idea what to

Dont let it frustrate you. It just takes a few tries is all. You learn as you go. I grow organically because it makes sense to me. Some grow in coco because that makes sense to them. Some use dwc because that works for them. Growing is fun when it works. Hang in there. Give them a light feed of whatever you have and a dome with the vents open a bit and wait a week. See what happens. The dome will slow them down and fix the leaves and they wont eat or drink much until the vents are fully open and the dome starts to come off so be gentle, feed lightly, and give them a week. Dry air revs a plant up to grow faster( too fast if too dry) and moist air slows them down. As the roots get bigger you can bring humidity down and feed more. Moist air also allows a plant to handle brighter light with less stress.

You seem frustrated so I will try to help..I told you to either lower the light or turn it up to stop them from stretching for it..they were looking spindly...secondly humidity is not that big of a concern, plants grow outside under all kinds of humidity. We only control it for VPD and mold but it will not cause the problem you have ...your problem is with the roots/soil and I don't bottle feed or grow in only coco so it's hard to tell you exactly how to fix but it's totally a problem with feeding/watering. I would just try what the coco people tell you to do and see what happens...you don't have much to loose.

They look very sexy! Just starting the final finish by the looks of them. Organic?
Thanks..I'm pheno hunting three strains in that tent. I'm in 70% coco 20% compost and 10% pumice running a local organic top dress. Those baby's are in 2gal pots too...they told me it couldn't be done organic...what do "they" know anyhow.

These edges here are caused by your humidity being too low for how close to the light you are. The light green leaves and the the brown spots is a feeding/watering thing. Light green means hungry and the brown spots mean calcium is out of whack. You cant really fix old leaves so just keep going and see how the new growth looks.

Screenshot_20221005-060502_Chrome.jpg

Thanks..I'm pheno hunting three strains in that tent. I'm in 70% coco 20% compost and 10% pumice running a local organic top dress. Those baby's are in 2gal pots too...they told me it couldn't be done organic...what do "they" know anyhow.
lol hey man your preaching to the choir! For me organics is the way. Its self regulating to a large degree. What seeds did you start with? Some are ripening earlier than others

But thanks guys for trying to help
You seem frustrated so I will try to help..I told you to either lower the light or turn it up to stop them from stretching for it..they were looking spindly...secondly humidity is not that big of a concern, plants grow outside under all kinds of humidity. We only control it for VPD and mold but it will not cause the problem you have ...your problem is with the roots/soil and I don't bottle feed or grow in only coco so it's hard to tell you exactly how to fix but it's totally a problem with feeding/watering. I would just try what the coco people tell you to do and see what happens...you don't have much to loose.
Thx for trying but i decided to give up and sell tents. Im trying almost 3 months (1 month with these) to figure out whats the problem and nothing is helping so i dont believe it will go better and im tired of it.

Back
Top Bottom