Playin with photoshop

infamy said:
i know this is a weed only site... but i tripped to that pick for about 2 and a half hours and just watched... fucking awesome dude it's my wallpaper :adore: :adore:

lol glad you enjoyed it I zoned into it for a while too hehe. :allgood:

Those are killer, man.

Thought this one turned out pretty nice. :peace:

Edgedbud.jpg

Awesome pics man..
Crystal likes this last one, and loves Ganjie's collar.
:adore:

omg those are awesome man

^^ Dude, if that's your picture like I think it is, I've seen you do it a few times.
You can't be uploading YOUR pictures into other peoples threads, it's just one of those unwritten laws. I'm sure you're not doing it on purpose, just thought I'd let you know.

ohh my bad man. Just a raw pic.. no effects added or nothing .. didn't mean to put one of my pics on someone elses threads...

wont happen again

I have no problem with it as long as it is a photoshoped, or otherwise photo edited, picure. Everyone is more than welcome to post their trippy pics in here. But please only images that you have edited not ones you find around the internet.

Haven't posted one of these in quite a while. And since I'm stoned and playing with photoshop I thought this would be a perfect chance for a new addition. lol I'm sure you've all seen my new bong, well this is the frog shot that I've been playing with.

frogger.jpg

niiiccee man, good ps work on this thread

my fav is the "female on 1st try" pic, that is soo trippy

Thanks guys glad you like my stoned artwork. lol
As for filters I use a combination of the standard Photoshop CS2 Filters, Eye Candy, and Extensis Phototools

Back
Top Bottom