male / female pic needs i.d

Mrmetfan

I bought sensi seeds Super Skunk automatic for my first grow.2 of the 5 seeds turned out to be male plants when they were supposedly feminized seeds. I just put 2 more plants in there are a couple weeks old now and I think I have another male I can't believe it.do you guys think its a male or is it too early to tell?there's no white hairs coming out of this
20140329_071726.jpg
20140329_071701.jpg

:ciao: Mrmetfan!
I don't see any male signs or female signs yet. What you are seeing is common on both sexes until they begin sexing signs.
Do you have them in 12/12 lighting or veggie light schedule? They can take a while to show sex for sure.
Give it some more time and keep a close watch, when it starts it will show fairly quickly.
Unfortunately there are no absolute guarantees with feminised seeds.

:thumb:

:ciao: Mrmetfan!
I don't see any male signs or female signs yet. What you are seeing is common on both sexes until they begin sexing signs.
Do you have them in 12/12 lighting or veggie light schedule? They can take a while to show sex for sure.
Give it some more time and keep a close watch, when it starts it will show fairly quickly.
Unfortunately there are no absolute guarantees with feminised seeds.

:thumb:
Thanks for the response. What good news!! I thought it was another dude. Its on 20/4 lighting. Its an auto flower so I'll keep it there throughout. Man my first grow has been nothing but easy. I just got over a mildew/ mold issue. Who said growing weed is easy. Not for me lol

Back
Top Bottom