Please help 16 day old seedling is dying

I have a 2x1.5 grow space with 2- 65 wartt cfl bulbs from Amazon. $14 each with shields total 41 Dollars. I added one more light in third grow. I keep them up 4- 6 inches due to heat. You should start with min. 6 plants any way .you always have a problem plant in the bunch.Plus half are males.(bad). Do not give up! read read read. Get a ph meter for water.ebay. Soil I use is , Lamberts peat moss with perlit ,no ferts ,just dolomite add to give the right ph.Go on line and read . Home Depot has it at a good price 3 cy. That makes a good base to start with .with experience you can add bone meal and other goodies if you have the cash. I keep it simple and add liquid ferts.

Are these 65 watt actual, or 65 watt equivalent?
I disagree with growing at least 6 plants. It isn't needed. I grow 1 or 2 at a time and I'm fine. 50% male is only applicable when growing regular seeds. Feminized seeds are like 99% always female.

Thanks Antics and yes I have a 60x-100x Magnifying glass and I examined trichomes 2 days ago and they are still clear so not yet time till harvest.

Today was watering day so here is some updates and man are these ladies looking good.

Clear trichomes is great news, that'll give them some time to fatten up the buds for you :thumb:
They're looking great too man, keep kicking ass on this grow!

Ok update for all,

The "Snow" came early this year

Eve (Auto NYC)
photo_210.PNG

Jolene (Auto Berry Bomb)
photo_310.PNG

Those plants look like theyre going to grow into one big nug. Keep them loaded with light, and you'll have some great smoke coming. They're making a lot of trichomes, which means you should have really potent Cannabis coming up.

Thanks Antics I couldn't of done this without all of you and my next grow instead of being one big Nug, will hopefully have a lot of big nugs lol.

Easy ... get autoflowers, abuse them the first month by putting them in Coco and then feed with water that has it's PH too high for any nutrients tot be available to the plant. Transplant to regular soil or start feeding PH adjusted water when they start to look like almost dead.

Easy ... get autoflowers, abuse them the first month by putting them in Coco and then feed with water that has it's PH too high for any nutrients tot be available to the plant. Transplant to regular soil or start feeding PH adjusted water when they start to look like almost dead.

I'll have to keep it in mind :p

I'll have to keep it in mind :p

HAHA Thank you guys for making me laugh out loud at those last few post and yes honestly just as PlanetJ said Timmy I by no means meant for my ladies to turn out like this at all, They were my first ever plants and I abused the hell out of them and when they had an inch of health left I brought them back to life and they decided to reward me with two frosty amazing looking buds lol.

Don't make the same mistake I have just learn from them please but once again thank you all for being there when i needed the help.

I'm glad you didn't kill them off when you were first asking for help. Make sure to put them in for plant of the month next month mini-me plants so damn cute. You did a great job of bring them back to health and in the process learned so much that will make your next grow that much better. +REP's man :bravo:

HAHA Thank you guys for making me laugh out loud at those last few post and yes honestly just as PlanetJ said Timmy I by no means meant for my ladies to turn out like this at all, They were my first ever plants and I abused the hell out of them and when they had an inch of health left I brought them back to life and they decided to reward me with two frosty amazing looking buds lol.

Don't make the same mistake I have just learn from them please but once again thank you all for being there when i needed the help.

I can do that too ... my only luck was that they where not auto's :)

2nd Grow - CFL's - Exodus Cheese - LST/SCROG - Advice Always Welcome!

Haha, I realized that it wasn't deliberate, but I was still genuinely interested in how you got them to turn out like that! haha
Awesome to see :p

Thanks everyone for the replies and hell yeah I would love to submit them for plant of the month next month.

Here is an update for everyone.
I took a look yesterday with the Microscope and still about 3/4 cloudy and 1/4 clear triches no amber yet so I will let the ladies continue to grow.

Jolene(Auto Berry)
photo_54.PNG

Eve(Auto NYC)
Take a look at this Everyone. Do you all see what I see that beautiful Purple color and everyday she gets more and more purple.
photo_49.PNG

Back
Top Bottom