Please help a girl out!

goodwinclayto

I germinated 2 of my seeds . Big band 2 and critical automatic. I did the paper towel method with a baggy and got great results except I might have germinated to long because they both look like they have a tiny little leaf trying to pop out . I am using a hydroponic system and rapid rooters for my plugs. When I stick them in should I take a piece of rapid rooter and cover them or just start with light? I have a 600 watt hps and mh and 2 90 watt cfl lamps. I don't know what to do agh please help. Also the roots look twisted. The tab isn't straight thanks

Hi goodwinclayto.

I think pictures would help tremendously here, but my initial thought is that you probably don't want to cover the seedling thereby giving it another obstacle to overcome. If the cotyledons are showing your girls are ready to grow!

image7548.jpg
image7548.jpg
image7547.jpg

if the shell of the seed is already off you don't have to cover it
covering it is to help the shell come off and make it reach for the light
like it would in dirt but the leaf is showing the leaf wants light
also grab the link to my current grow I just did the rapid rooter thing I have pics of what I did yesterday and what it looks like today
a germinated seed with paper towel and as soon as the taproot shows it goes into the bucket

Back
Top Bottom