20211014_203904.jpg

20211014_203846.jpg
The one on the right which is being shadowed I think

20211014_204107.jpg

20211014_204057.jpg

20211014_204051.jpg

20211014_204043.jpg

20211014_204039.jpg

Ah cool, yeah I’m behind on reading here. Don’t get discouraged there are a freaking million and one rookie mistakes that we all get tripped up by….. you are killing It and it takes years to learn the fine art ….. best to clean lowers and remove growth tips but leave fans in place, spread out the top and open up the middle but seriously you are doing great!!!
Aww shucks read it again and I'm cheesing out idk what you mean you mean take the tops off ? And idk how to open it since the left one will probably take the entire tent

Ok your clones will need humidity dome fer sure, clones just in cup of water can go without a dome but clones in media need a dome, dome keeps rh high while cutting tries to build roots. heck even giant ziplock baggie will do for dome, spray mist inside of baggie each day remove baggie for 5 minutes fresh air exchange every day and slowly increase air time

haircut looks good but i would stand down and she how she does, seriously the fans help power her thru flower she needs the resources but now she has to rebuild or promote more foliage

no I didn’t mean take out the top……. spread out the top using your lst wires is what I meant but you are in great shape, this should be autopilot just coast for a while and watch her feed, yeah those nutes look pretty good!!

Ok your clones will need humidity dome fer sure, clones just in cup of water can go without a dome but clones in media need a dome, dome keeps rh high while cutting tries to build roots. heck even giant ziplock baggie will do for dome, spray mist inside of baggie each day remove baggie for 5 minutes fresh air exchange every day and slowly increase air time

haircut looks good but i would stand down and she how she does

no not take out the top……. spread out the top using tie wire like low stress training hang on brb
I did spread it originally but then only one plant fit in the tent and thanks I have a container but my cutting never fit will a regular bag over the clones work even if it ain't see through

Sweet I use rh str

haircut looks good but i would stand down and she how she does, seriously the fans help power her thru flower she needs the resources but now she has to rebuild or promote more foliage

no I didn’t mean take out the top……. spread out the top using your lst wires is what I meant but you are in great shape, this should be autopilot just coast for a while and watch her feed, yeah those nutes look pretty go

Back
Top Bottom