Please help I don't know what this is

Not sure what you are asking, if you mean what to do specifically about the hermie, you have basically three options...
1. Let it grow as it is and be ok with seeds in your weed
2. Let it grow but remove the balls regularly to hopefully prevent seeds in your weed, and be ok with possibly getting some anyway.
3. Cut that plant down and get rid of it before it can pollinate anything.

Not sure what you are asking, if you mean what to do specifically about the hermie, you have basically three options...
1. Let it grow as it is and be ok with seeds in your weed
2. Let it grow but remove the balls regularly to hopefully prevent seeds in your weed, and be ok with possibly getting some anyway.
3. Cut that plant down and get rid of it before it can pollinate anything.
So if I spray it down real good and remove all the balls will it grow bud.. and also how bad would the seeds be like would it ruin the bud like ruin ruin it

That is totally your call - my whole first grow was crazy seedy, it was annoying af, but it did what I needed otherwise. It doesn't ruin it, just makes it a pain to clean - you don't want to smoke the seeds, they can explode if they get burnt whole, and even if they get cut up in the grinder the stink and taste is as nasty as burning hair tho slightly different.

I don't know if you need to spray it, that would really only be useful if pollen has already been released. As close to each other as your plants are, if it has been released the pollination has likely already occurred /shrug. Removing the balls can work, but you have to watch it closely since it might just keep putting out more.

That is totally your call - my whole first grow was crazy seedy, it was annoying af, but it did what I needed otherwise. It doesn't ruin it, just makes it a pain to clean - you don't want to smoke the seeds, they can explode if they get burnt whole, and even if they get cut up in the grinder the stink and taste is as nasty as burning hair tho slightly different.

I don't know if you need to spray it, that would really only be useful if pollen has already been released. As close to each other as your plants are, if it has been released the pollination has likely already occurred /shrug. Removing the balls can work, but you have to watch it closely since it might just keep putting out more.
What's this

16347053381367255614315830228629.jpg

16347053598558841490228370576976.jpg

1634705394676321345521410089140.jpg

That's sad man I wish I could do something else

That is a calyx, the female flower part - you can tell because it has the tiny 'pistil' hairs coming out of the tip of it. Pollen sacs do not have the pistils, and they also have a tiny stalk between them and the branch they are on..

I can't say how big or small your buds will be. That will completely depend on you, your circumstances, and how well you care for it. Having seeds won't make the buds smaller, that I know of - My first plants were xmas trees with giant buds, and every single bud had at least 20 seeds in it.

The only thing I could see that was definitely affected by having the seeds is they took considerably longer to finish.

I can't say how big or small your buds will be. That will completely depend on you, your circumstances, and how well you care for it. Having seeds won't make the buds smaller, that I know of - My first plants were xmas trees with giant buds, and every single bud had at least 20 seeds in it.

The only thing I could see that was definitely affected by having the seeds is they took considerably longer to finish.
Oh I thought it took away from the plant growing bud and making thx to instead grow seeds

Back
Top Bottom