Please help me get started

bazzap1976

420 Member
I have posted on here before and was a little overwhelmed with the amount of info I had to learn, but I'm ready I think now. My cousin got multiple myeloma a year and a half ago and basically has been given 2 to 5. he is currently in remission due to his chemo but we know it will come back as it is treatable but not curable. I am sure cannabis oil can at least improve his quality of life. It has affected his spine mostly and he has lost 5 inches in height and was heading for a wheelchair but they have discovered they can put cement in his spine to strengthen it.

Here are my main problems and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction or just give me a shred of useful advice to help get me started.

1/ I do not live in the UK (where I and my cousin are from... Scotland), I work in China.
2/ I understand an ounce of weed costs around $500US in Scotland and that would yield only about 6 grammes of oil and judging by my research that may only last a week. This is way beyond affordable for anyone in my family.
3/ Nobody is an experienced grower that is prepared to grow it. My cousin growing it himself isn't an option due to the size of his apartment (well done Tory bedroom taxes) and his actual condition and motivation and inability to get into his loft (he isn't convinced it is worth the risk). I have one person prepared to grow but the risk involved to her and her family is high and her knowledge of growing is zero. As is mine, though my knowledge of smoking is high! At least in my younger days.

Rick Simpson's oil is all very good and I'm more than convinced it will help but the practicalities are very inconvenient and although not impossible, very difficult. The whole growing and making oil process is massive and hard to sustain. Mostly due to belief, experience and my not being in the country.

One thing I am mostly curious about is how important the actual THC content is. I understand CBD oil can be bought online but, having already asked on here, I'm still unsure if it is a worthwhile purchase.

Please give me a little help, I've been browsing through here and there is a lot of terminology I don't understand and a lot of repetition. I know forum users often have a pet hate of answering questions that have been asked before but I can't get many direct answers. Well, anyway, thanks in advance for any useful info.

Back
Top Bottom