Please help! Thoughts and opinions might ease me

closetorganic

This grow is getting me worried. Theres 2 strains one is "good seeds" from dad and the other came from a few seeds saved from a bag I got at a dispensery I forgot their name . Grown in FFOF mixed with pro-mix reused from first grow ammended with homemade compost, worm castings high phos guano greensand and lime under 400w Hps in flowering room 4 x 3.5 x 5 foot high. I have no cash and nothing to read room temps or humidity or ph all done with hope. There are 4 plants all clones 2 of each strain taking from outdoor seed mamas mid july and began flowering mid august at 5 weeks now. When I put em on 12 12 I fertilized with 3 tblspoon high phos guano per gal of tap water The instructions said every 4 weeks A week later I sprinkled 2 more tablspoons on surface of potting soil in each pot The water always sits out at least 24 to 48 hour beore watering Then a week later 2 weeks in flowering every other or two waterings I put 1 tablspoon of molasses in each gal Until the upper leaves turned lime color very pale Thats the Worry now for at least 1 to 1.5 week now.The very tips of the upper pale leaves are burnd The veins of these pALE LEAVES ARE yellower than in between em I didnt see pics similar in problem pest and disease pictorals At 4 weeks later even under worry I fertilized again Thinking the molasses which i stopped useing messed with ph and hoped the guano would fix it alitlle Never flushed my soil in other grows or this one. Gonna try and get sum pics tonite hopefully Its weird cuz the many lower branches the leaves are green Its mostly the main topper stem showing signs

05532.JPG
05532.JPG
05532.JPG

Looks like an N toxicity?? Or Def.. I am not able to tell you for sure mate, but the plants still need some N, so if you ve cut it out for flowering, try a hit of that??
As the plants finish their cycle, some fans do yellow and slowly die off, usually it will start low down and work up, how long do you have left for your flower cycle?? If its only a couple weeks, id maybe lean toward her finishing, as my last grows have looked similar with yellowed leaves among the buds. But if you still have 4+ weeks id try find the source.. Could be a lock out of some nutrients in the soil due to excess salts etc?? GOODLUCK AND HOPE SHE's OK!! Smokemup..

Looks like an N toxicity?? Or Def.. I am not able to tell you for sure mate, but the plants still need some N, so if you ve cut it out for flowering, try a hit of that??
As the plants finish their cycle, some fans do yellow and slowly die off, usually it will start low down and work up, how long do you have left for your flower cycle?? If its only a couple weeks, id maybe lean toward her finishing, as my last grows have looked similar with yellowed leaves among the buds. But if you still have 4+ weeks id try find the source.. Could be a lock out of some nutrients in the soil due to excess salts etc?? GOODLUCK AND HOPE SHE's OK!! Smokemup..
Thanks Smokemup8 They got 3 weeks left and I think I mite hit em with some nitrogen I wonder if I should flush first tho or should of flushed a week ago when I noticed

Just wanted to tell their story I pulled them days later and got some decent medicine. The back 2 same strain were better and more mature and less affected then the front two from another strain After getting Sun leave digtal soil ph ,moisture,and light meter and another liquid ph meter I found my soil at 6.5 and each pot had live worms in em My tap water out 24 at 8.3 Oh man I was locking out nutrients and made her finish early I am Re Using this soil again at grow 3 from fresh FFOF I mixed the soil together and washd pots added maybe 3 tbls high p guano I took 1 clone from each one of those original 4 clones pictured and they sat rootbound in solo cups since mid august under 16/8 t5s in small 22 inch by 4 foot by 3and a half high lit up with 4 t5 4foot sun leaves fixtur with 3 origal mid july clones 2 of a strain a 1 of the other for 2 dif mothers and an extra Who is in November plant of month contest now !!! Im new here and have been mostly following cannabis news forums so excited with Asa vs Dea to lower Marijuana from Schedule 1 ThTS big time for us and now Colorado and wASHINGTON I FEEL GREAT way over here in Michigan THen I searched gowerforums organic soil and checking on those guys ways Im interested in high brix now too Vapedoggs read and Doc buds next to check and other growers that checkn Shit those 4 clones I mentioned are flowering at around 4 weeks and were shadowed by my contestent until days ago puttn milk crates under them and 90 degreed the topper 5 to 6 inches down no tape or supports The newer leaves from going to 12 12 were only single blades on one strain 3 on the other and small plants all were from rootbound and bad ph water They will benifit me a little bit poor hsndleing of them will be the cause Im being successful with clones on teh cheap and 5 cut on halloween from 1 mother and ther looking good They are gona be vegd longer for better size but dont have the room yet or enuf soil I will make another batch thet will get circulated into My soil with ammendmants eventually so far so good reusing and getting better each time and learning soo much from many here at 420

Back
Top Bottom