Please Help What can this be

Insomniac408

hello ty for helping me figure this out in advance this is my second grow so im still learning what these issues are please tell me what you think ive found this on multiple leaves and plants

20111215115556.jpg

20111215115521.jpg

20111215115454.jpg

no. that's a disease or a pest or growth (mold, fungi, mildew).

Cut all of it out ASAP, remove it from your presence. Watch if it continues.
I would move / burn my place down if I saw that... lol.

Yeah, sorry I am not much more help. I would cut it out too I guess if I knew it wasn't something else. Good luck and keep us informed on it.

There are sns products for everything that the rep will probably post here for you if you asked him to... in private message.

I think i saw something a year or two ago that was on a wasting disease that was like that. Check the deficiency stuff but its stem local looks systemic...

i appreicate all your guys help and here are the pics of the plants and just the site of them makes it so i cant just get rid of the babys i really hope theres a way i can rid of this i have cut all the leaves with the signs on it

201112151421532.jpg

20111215142143.jpg

20111215142127.jpg

20111215141853.jpg

once again ty and i will keep it updated as i watch

Yeah I couldn't just cut them down either. I bet they will do fine. Keep an eye on them for sure but I would go ahead and flower them. Small yield? Yeah but its going to be small anyway if you have to keep cutting them back. Flower them and start over with a new batch, new buckets, soil, everything. Clean everything real good and order you some fems or go get some clones if you know that the source is reliable. I mean you don't want clones from a problem garden. I like seeds unless I know the plant and the garden. Peace

great news found the problem! looks like my spider mite spray had caused a bad reaction to some of the leaves under my hps light and started causing burns so in other words i flushed my plants and gave them a good spray down now they are looking healthier and back to pure gorgeousness ty for everyones help heres some pics of the big ladies and my fresh clones

20111216111442.jpg

20111216111432.jpg

20111216111414.jpg

20111216111405.jpg

Glad you found the solution to your problem without having to scrap your grow! I am on my second grow too, am not qualified imho to tell you to scrap it. When someone mentioned mold, I thought well maybe because if you look at pic 1 and at the plant on the right, it looks like it is sitting in water. Or had you just watered when you took the pic? Anyhoo, nice looking ladies and nice save! I will be following...

:ganjamon::ganjamon:yea i had just watered when i first noticed i was like oh shit! lol but yea im still fairly new to the forums ill be setting up stuff so i can post as i improve and deliver great quality buds and enjoy life!

:ganjamon:

Totally qualified to pontificate on other people's problems. Like Ben Franklin said... The world is full of idiots who are qualified to give opinions of the life of their neighbor.

Hey man, glad to hear the problem is minor and you got it all figured out. Glad you didn't have to slaughter the damsels in distress, I bet you were stoked to realize that... Besides As well as you Take care of them i bet you will be getting some killer meds come harvest. Peace...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom