Please help

Yep, I got you, Jandre. But I guess it would be moot with me because I use coco coir now. I don't think I would go back to soil unless to experiment. It just kind of makes me wonder is all. I do watch my plants a lot and water/feed accordingly. But sometimes I just wonder if I give too much and I don't even use half the stuff most people on here use. For my grow, I am just using BPN 2 Part, BPN Bloom Booster, BPN micro, and mixes of water with peroxide and vinegar. And calmag but I don't have any at the moment. I am seeing that people are using SuperThrive but I don't know what its used for or is it something that is mandatory for a grow?

Yep, I got you, Jandre. But I guess it would be moot with me because I use coco coir now. I don't think I would go back to soil unless to experiment. It just kind of makes me wonder is all. I do watch my plants a lot and water/feed accordingly. But sometimes I just wonder if I give too much and I don't even use half the stuff most people on here use. For my grow, I am just using BPN 2 Part, BPN Bloom Booster, BPN micro, and mixes of water with peroxide and vinegar. And calmag but I don't have any at the moment. I am seeing that people are using SuperThrive but I don't know what its used for or is it something that is mandatory for a grow?

Mandatory, never. Very useful for transplants and such. B-complex and other vitamins. Added to, not instead of, fertilizers. Promotes healthy root growth.

thanks guys for your help...they are doing much better now...by the time i got paid to buy new soil, all the new growth is growing correctly now and the curled leaves are straitning out...just flushed them a few times and they look much better. I will post new pics soon.

Great news 420pain, I am glad your babies bounced back for you...Jandre, well it definitely sounds like something to have. I will have to invest in getting some. Who doesn't want healthy roots and it may improve my grow. Definitely can't hurt. Thanks for explaining it to me.

heres what she looks like today..thanks for all your help, i just flushed the shit out of her and left her alone all week.

platinum_Bubba_2_.jpg

thanks everyone...she already starting to smell...i think shes starting to flower already, as well as the other to...the Jedi Kush is growing really tall, while the other 2 bubbas are short and fat with tric's on some of the new leaves...gonna be crazy...is it just me, or do they seem to shoot up more at night? anyway, thinking im gonna have to stick the bubbas in the ground in a few weeks...they are all in 5 gallon buckets but still seem to be getting rootbound...gonna play it by ear...im not sure how big of a bucket they should be in...hope 5gal will do

thanks everyone...she already starting to smell...i think shes starting to flower already, as well as the other to...the Jedi Kush is growing really tall, while the other 2 bubbas are short and fat with tric's on some of the new leaves...gonna be crazy...is it just me, or do they seem to shoot up more at night? anyway, thinking im gonna have to stick the bubbas in the ground in a few weeks...they are all in 5 gallon buckets but still seem to be getting rootbound...gonna play it by ear...im not sure how big of a bucket they should be in...hope 5gal will do

That observation is accurate. Photosynthesis during the day, growth at night, followed by a "sleep" period. Cannabis roots, if your plant is healthy and vigorous, will grow to fill almost EVERY pot you put them in. 5 gallons will be good for up to almost a 4-foot plant. Just learn to expect some circling in anything you put them in.

ok thanks..ive been watching them mostly in the mornings...thats when i noticed them...there both in 5 gal buckets now and i drilled holes in the bottom for drainage...they seem to be doing great...the Jedi kush is growing out of hand...smells dank already...but the bubbas are amazing..so short and thick with frost all over the leaves already...bubba seems to be the best strain so far for begginers..if we learn to leave them alone and do there thing..lol

ok thanks..ive been watching them mostly in the mornings...thats when i noticed them...there both in 5 gal buckets now and i drilled holes in the bottom for drainage...they seem to be doing great...the Jedi kush is growing out of hand...smells dank already...but the bubbas are amazing..so short and thick with frost all over the leaves already...bubba seems to be the best strain so far for begginers..if we learn to leave them alone and do there thing..lol
thats what Im talkin about!:cheer:

should just water those guys with fresh water for a week :) would see them through i would say.. again im no expert just on my 2nd go here :) check out my ladies! pot of golds 600 hps canna a and b canna boost and pk 13 14 :):)

thanks for the pic flip...yes they are growing well and bushy....been stinking up my backyard nicely...has a nice lemony smell...just got my indoor grow setup ready today...set up for clones im getting on wed...i cant wait...

Just an update on these plants, they didnt make it...Got mold from a near by tomatoe plant that had white/brown mold, then got caterpillars in the buds and rotted them...was really bummed, but its ok....moved to an indoor setup and went really well..growing Lemon G, check out the pics under grow room, bud and plant pics under 1st cfl grow...

Back
Top Bottom