Please help

Hey mate,
Yes well it seems like you have gotten just about every piece of advice you should need:)
But, yeah, i see alot of mainly first time growers, hear stories from their friends ( not knowing the diff. between Hydro + soil) and then apply some things theyve heard to their grows.. While some amount of the info maybe applicable, there are also vast differences.
And i see alot of 'Over complicating things ", Given plants require certain elements, but basically you plant a seed into soil, water it,give it light and it will usually grow - now, how it grows and if its not eaten by pests is another story.
So starting from that point - as i first did when i grew my first plant - it is simple.. There are things growers do to either suit their grow space,their environment or their monitary situation, to manipulate a plant into possibly making more growth than they normally would, given their grow space, thus getting higher harvest weights.
These techniques can be daunting to first time growers, i recommend only if you have a good friend to help!
I grow in soil, all the time, a blend of premium potting mix,humus, some pea straw and little sand, it provides aeration and room for good root structures.. You dont need nutes for few weeks with this..Just H2o.. I personally raise seedlings into clear plastic cups, with few small holes drilled in bottom, so i can see roots before transplanting into final pot.
When you grow outdoors, there are things to worry about - pests, amount of light and temperature..
An overnight frost may damage her, bugs SUCK!! Id hate to hear your plant got chewed up!
And try to maintain as much light on the plant as you can, think they need 14 hrs light p/day?? I moved my grows inside for few reasons,
kids- bad!!, bugs - Worse, and its winter here and temps are all ova the place and NEIGHBOURS - NIGHTMARE X( !!!
So im stealth as possibly now, if i dont tell no - one, no-one knows...
Well even being here is Paranoia enough for me!! Lol.. But yeah, so its up to you how you grow your girls, but have ph meter for soil handy, even a soil moisture meter i find is good to have around.. And maybe consider putting some fine mosquito mesh over top of ur girls to help stop any flying bugs landing straight on em..
Im not sure as to why they look sad atm, maybe over watering, but i think some Defic. cause cupping and such, so maybe have alook thru pest, probs and disease, i think there s a post about what Defic. cause certain reactions from plants in there somewhere.
Hope you get on top of it soon! Good luk and Happy Harvesting.. Smokemup;)

Back
Top Bottom