Please recommend small 60cm x 60cm x 140cm or so growbox that is easy to put together

u1556

I need to buy a growbox that can contain 1 - 2 plants . My preference is that the growbox is easy to put together and apart but in the end I will have to go with what is available.

This grobbox in the link is one option, but the putting it together seems rather slow with several bits and pieces to put together.

Need it deliverable in Europe.

21iBktZ8_kL.jpg

Besides a lamp and a fan anything else major I need to add to the setup?

Re: Please recommend small 60cm x 60cm x 140cm or so growbox that is easy to put toge

Mars-hydro (a sponsor here) sells LED grow lights and Grow tents from its online website. The grow tents are better then the very cheap ones you see online.

They sell a small size one like you want. Although I would recommend going bigger... the next size up.
That way you have space for unexpected growth.

I do not own a Mars tent but hear from people who own them.

Someone with a top dollar brand grow tent mentioned that the Mars tent he bought was not as good as his expensive tent but was well made ,he was happy with its design and its build quality material thickness/stitching.

They sell kits with led panels and grow tents to match as well.

I own some of their led panels and follow/know about their product ratings.

Re: Please recommend small 60cm x 60cm x 140cm or so growbox that is easy to put toge

Check out the Secret Jardin DR60 or DRS60. It's on the same site but I know people who have the SJ and like it. Never heard of Mammoth.

Lamp, fan, carbon filter are the big things. Then a ton of small things are going to add up quickly.

Yea what he said secret jardin those are fun grow tents a mate of mine has one and its oke ( i like wooden boxes better insolation from heat and noise) but if you starting i would go with a compleet kit especialy if your going with the tent. Manny grow shops online offer these compleet kits

Back
Top Bottom