Plumber's Buds

Moved the 2 red males into the breeding party
20230308_154414.jpg

20230308_154407.jpg

One on each end. It will be a week or so before they start dropping pollen.

So 5 more girls
20230308_154603.jpg

maybe. I see some hairs but didn't have my glasses so who knows. I'll move them in next and shut off their supplemental LED light and get them into flower. That how I got the boys to show their balls😉

Added another GDP and Gorilla Hammer clone
20230308_155048.jpg

to the clone GDP group. So up front L to R is the Hammer (gg4 x a 9lb Hammer x Blackberry cross with a Blackberry taste to mix with the grapes and berries of the GDP). Middle is a Blueberry Hash Plant that tastes like Blueberries so yeah with the GDP and another GDP clone (I must have a dozen or more). Now I now why I made so many clones😉

And my #2 GDP girl (ran out of space above)
20230308_163017.jpg

20230308_163033.jpg

And yes i see the aphids. That time of year. They'll get neem oil tonight.

Cherry Wine hemp update
20230308_154249.jpg

This girl is a week away

These two
20230308_154301.jpg

20230308_154256.jpg

End of the month

These 4 girls in 4-5 weeks
20230308_154239.jpg

And I still have 11
20230308_154509.jpg

in solos begging for bigger shoes.

These have very few issues with pests. Earlier I rolled up a half gram with a half gram of Blueberry Hash Plant and very nice.

I have a herniated disc L4-L5 which when aggravated knocks me down. It always hurt to some extent but you learn to live with it and try to find some relief and CBD helps. Grow some if you ever get the chance😘

New GDP seed group
20230311_092112.jpg

I took the large purple male and moved him to the pool area with my two best girls
20230311_105728.jpg

20230311_105720.jpg

and a couple of smaller clones and 4 red girls from the 12/8 group. These seeds, mainly from my 2 best girls will be the pheno I'll be working this year as these will come down by April 10th.

Purple bud 💜 turns my crank
20230311_111101.jpg

The box group
20230311_111239.jpg

I moved the older male up front to the back and moved another purple boy up front. He's very nice but was was a slow grower.

The clone group
20230311_111331.jpg

Fq38SE7WwAsiZUY.jpg

After you submitted a spam report on us to your email provider, we removed all of the email settings from your account so they would not bother you anymore. Then you somehow you submitted 130 spam reports on us to your email provider, so we've removed access to your account moving forward. Good luck in your journey :Namaste:

After you submitted a spam report on us to your email provider, we removed all of the email settings from your account so they would not bother you anymore. Then you somehow you submitted 130 spam reports on us to your email provider, so we've removed access to your account moving forward. Good luck in your journey
Maybe, maybe not. This is a good time for a reminder that everyone should get in the habit of checking the SpaM folder in the software or on the web page provided by their eMail provider. Check regularly, check often.

One ISP & eMail provider I know of has a very aggressive algorithm for directing eMail to the Spam folder. If the account holder does not go in and remove messages from that folder within a certain amount of time they can become marked as SpaM and returned. Plus the sender of the eMail is automatically "blacklisted" by that ISP. for every one of the people who use that ISP's eMail service .

It is possible that PlumberSoCal had no idea that this sort of problem was happening. The eMail notices sent each time someone posted a "like" or that a new comment was added to a msg thread he was following were ending up in the Spam folder. Not knowing that those msgs were there the ISP & eMail provider would eventually mark them as SPam.

If this is similar to what is happening with Plumber's eMail the worst thing is that 420Magazine cannot contract him by eMail to discuss it since those msgs are also ending up in the Spam folder.

Check those sPaM folders.

30 years of maintaining this website and the only time this ever happens is when someone gets angry about something and has a temper tantrum and this is how they push us away. It's usually over someone overwhelming them with grow help or not getting enough attention in their journal. It's never once been a tech mishap, and we don't have the luxury of allowing someone back after these many reports against us. It's like calling cancel culture on a company, then asking to come back. I'll close this now to avoid further discussion.

Back
Top Bottom