Just saying hi

PlumberSoCal

Been growing long time. Currently coco coir w/ MasterBlend nutes, greenhouse and outside sunny so cal.
20230223_103926.jpg

20230223_103836.jpg

This outside group will hopefully produce seeds and consists of 4 Granddaddy Purple (GDP) males. Seeds popped early November 22. The stock of one male was almost bit in half by a rat. I clipped it, dipped in rooting jell and here he is joining the party
20230223_103757.jpg

Didn't know sex at the time, he was about a month along.

The girls are 3 GDP clones. They're purple and really stand out. The original mom was growing last year at this time, I just kept taking cuts of cuts since and here we are. Never kept a pheno this long before.

There are also a Blueberry Hash Plant and a Mothers's Milk, both clones from this past summer which I have more cuts of both. Love them both a lot❤️

I also have females from the Nov planting and from a early Dec planting which will rotate in with the boys while the already pollinated girls will be moved to a larger greenhouse.

And just for backup I've got cuts of most of the GDP's from the Nov planting
20230223_104249.jpg

in solos working on seed production. Taking no chances.

I'm doing what's referred to as a preservation run allowing as many genetic traits to express themselves in the next generation. Basically to preserve the line. This will be my second 4th generation as the seeds from gen4 didn't pop so had to dip into the gen3's which worked very well.

I do of course have my faves like this girl
20230214_121709.jpg

She Fooled me, thought for sure it was a boy. She's smaller than the others as I didn't top until she was older. Yeah, her top is in a solo as well as 3 cuts. The purple big boy in the breeding group will get his tops taken this Sunday and that girl dusted. I've been working this strain for a few years breeding for the red stems which produce that stunning purple color💜 although even the green pheno will usually produce purple in cold weather.

All for now. I'll start a page to document the rest of this breeding program with some twists and turns as I do some things a bit differently. Also will be working on female reversals, seedling of a killer Sarsparilla (new one from Freak Genitics) and an automatic water system and who knows what else?

Welcome to 420 Magazine @PlumberSoCal

You have a beautiful garden going there.
I take it you grow indoors and outdoors?
I am interested in your breeding project, please continue.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @PlumberSoCal

You have a beautiful garden going there.
I take it you grow indoors and outdoors?
I am interested in your breeding project, please continue.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Yes, thank you. I'm not new to this format and am only here to share and if possible help others.

Been growing long time. Currently coco coir w/ MasterBlend nutes, greenhouse and outside sunny so cal.
20230223_103926.jpg

20230223_103836.jpg

This outside group will hopefully produce seeds and consists of 4 Granddaddy Purple (GDP) males. Seeds popped early November 22. The stock of one male was almost bit in half by a rat. I clipped it, dipped in rooting jell and here he is joining the party
20230223_103757.jpg

Didn't know sex at the time, he was about a month along.

The girls are 3 GDP clones. They're purple and really stand out. The original mom was growing last year at this time, I just kept taking cuts of cuts since and here we are. Never kept a pheno this long before.

There are also a Blueberry Hash Plant and a Mothers's Milk, both clones from this past summer which I have more cuts of both. Love them both a lot❤️

I also have females from the Nov planting and from a early Dec planting which will rotate in with the boys while the already pollinated girls will be moved to a larger greenhouse.

And just for backup I've got cuts of most of the GDP's from the Nov planting
20230223_104249.jpg

in solos working on seed production. Taking no chances.

I'm doing what's referred to as a preservation run allowing as many genetic traits to express themselves in the next generation. Basically to preserve the line. This will be my second 4th generation as the seeds from gen4 didn't pop so had to dip into the gen3's which worked very well.

I do of course have my faves like this girl
20230214_121709.jpg

She Fooled me, thought for sure it was a boy. She's smaller than the others as I didn't top until she was older. Yeah, her top is in a solo as well as 3 cuts. The purple big boy in the breeding group will get his tops taken this Sunday and that girl dusted. I've been working this strain for a few years breeding for the red stems which produce that stunning purple color💜 although even the green pheno will usually produce purple in cold weather.

All for now. I'll start a page to document the rest of this breeding program with some twists and turns as I do some things a bit differently. Also will be working on female reversals, seedling of a killer Sarsparilla (new one from Freak Genitics) and an automatic water system and who knows what else?
Welcome to @420 Magazine family and let me complement you on an awesome growing program. CL🍀 :goodjob: :welcome::high-five::420::Namaste:

Thank you. It's been a life long learning experience and I wouldn't trade all those years for anything.

From controlling bugs to PM to fungus rot, lost 4 to rot this year first time to rats and mice to slugs and snails and all the seasonal cycles and changes it's a constant learning experience, how to roll with it and make the best if it and keep enjoying it.

I over did it one year with 30+ tomato plants in pots of coco in the garden PLUS my usual assortment of medicinal plants in the greenhouses and here and there in the yard.

Love this plant. I grow Hemp with 18% CBD. I extract it in coconut oil and mix it with THC extracted coco oil and produce a sauve that works fast relieving sore muscles and joint aches and pains. I'll get to all that when I find the proper place and have more time.

Sorry I missed this, Welcome Plumber. :welcome:
Hope you are doing well my friend. :high-five:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom