InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I've been taking 200mg of CBG isolate daily for a few months- this is the effect that I'm interested in:
From the link:
"It was observed that CBG acted as a neuroprotectant, protecting the brain's nerve cells from damage."

I figure at my age, and with my Mom's history of dementia it couldn't hurt...hard to tell if it's working or not, although I do sleep better than ever since starting the CBG...

Highya ITS,

Lovely ladies you have!! ALH is packing on the buds. I like her look. Will she be ready in about 3 weeks? CBG LeC looks like she'd like some nitrogen, or is it her genetics? The young ladies look very happy also! Nice job! Happy Smokin'

Thursday's pics and news here!

I've been taking 200mg of CBG isolate daily for a few months- this is the effect that I'm interested in:
From the link:
"It was observed that CBG acted as a neuroprotectant, protecting the brain's nerve cells from damage."
I figure at my age, and with my Mom's history of dementia it couldn't hurt...hard to tell if it's working or not, although I do sleep better than ever since starting the CBG...
:thanks: Carcass, it's certainly worth a shot, and if it's helping you sleep that's good for the brain right there! Are you taking it at night or does is help with sleep even if you take it in the morning?

And it's decarbed when you get it, yes?

I could use more sleep and any help I can get preventing dementia like my dad had would be terrific!
Lovely ladies you have!! ALH is packing on the buds. I like her look. Will she be ready in about 3 weeks?
Thanks Bode! Delicious Seeds has them at 60-65 days, so if they're accurate, yes. :)
CBG LeC looks like she'd like some nitrogen, or is it her genetics? The young ladies look very happy also! Nice job! Happy Smokin'
I've bumped the nitrogen twice, but next batch I mix (tomorrow if it's not pouring) I'm going to bump it again!

Are you taking it at night or does is help with sleep even if you take it in the morning?
I take it at night, about an hour before bed -I get to sleep faster, and stay asleep longer...
Although, with a prostate the size of a canned ham, I do have to get up a couple times during the night... :cheesygrinsmiley:
And it's decarbed when you get it, yes?
I assume it is, as they also sell CBGa isolate, which costs a bit more...$70/ten grams CBGa / $20/five grams CBG (Open Book Extracts)

I take it at night, about an hour before bed -I get to sleep faster, and stay asleep longer...
Although, with a prostate the size of a canned ham, I do have to get up a couple times during the night... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I assume it is, as they also sell CBGa extract, which costs a bit more...$70/ten grams CBGa / $20/five grams CBG (Open Book Extracts)
I went and looked at the site but still can’t answer Shed’s question is it decarbed . I’ll call them in the morning cause I’m scraping the bottom right now so I can put in an order . Thanks again Carcass for finding the CBG .

You're very welcome, West!
I actually came across it while looking for CBD isolate- which they also sell dirt cheap ($15/10 grams)

You're very welcome, West!
I actually came across it while looking for CBD isolate- which they also sell dirt cheap ($15/10 grams)
That’s the one I’m still getting, maybe a change won’t hurt . I guess I’ll have to buy both mama’s hanging over my shoulder and wants her’s .

I get both, too, but I only use the CBD in Mrs C's gummies ( a long with lots of THC 😁 )

@InTheShed I have an urgent question. I hope it's ok to bring it in here for quick attention. I have just been checking trichomes and I came across this rather alarming sight. I have never had PM on a cannabis plant before. Is this what I am looking at here? Please zoom in.
DSC_2139-Edit.jpg

@InTheShed I have an urgent question. I hope it's ok to bring it in here for quick attention. I have just been checking trichomes and I came across this rather alarming sight. I have never had PM on a cannabis plant before. Is this what I am looking at here? Please zoom in.
DSC_2139-Edit.jpg

DSC_2139-Edit.jpg
One of two things. Mold or sticky trichomes that created strings where they grew apart.

Can't find it now but VG did a post on it a while back.

I don't think mold but can't be sure ATM. Making dinner outside...

One of two things. Mold or sticky trichomes that created strings where they grew apart.

Can't find it now but VG did a post on it a while back.

I don't think mold but can't be sure ATM. Making dinner outside...
Thank you. There is no way I could even identify which part of the plant this shot came from. So no rushing to get out the citric acid is good.

Carmen, hope I’m wrong but kinda looks like webs from the borg…
Do you mean spider mites? It's not widespread or visible to the naked eye though. I don't quite know what to do. I am wondering if this doesn't herald a harvest and bud wash? My camera is giving me trouble too now so it is difficult to get trichome pics at all. The only ones I can see are the ones on the foxtails. The foxtails seem to have foxtails. Someone else suggested bud rot? What would you guys do? Harvest and wash? / Wait and watch? I'm worried that if it is bud rot if I don't remove it, it will spread.

Do you mean spider mites? It's not widespread or visible to the naked eye though. I don't quite know what to do. I am wondering if this doesn't herald a harvest and bud wash? My camera is giving me trouble too now so it is difficult to get trichome pics at all. The only ones I can see are the ones on the foxtails. The foxtails seem to have foxtails. Someone else suggested bud rot? What would you guys do? Harvest and wash? / Wait and watch? I'm worried that if it is bud rot if I don't remove it, it will spread.
Wait and watch. Don't let it change your plans.

Found it:

So, evidently trichomes can stick to one another while they are growing. They can create these structures often mistaken for webs or mold. If you look closely you can see where the trichome is breaking down and creating this structure. You will also notice that the structure is clear, as is the trichome. It has an iridescence to it that mold won't.
While I'm not positive that this is what's going on with HH's plant. It sure looks like it. I talked to her a little bit ago and she confirmed that her structures were indeed iridescent.

But this looks more like mold to me:
Screenshot_20230223_232746_Firefox.jpg

So I'm not longer sure. :(

Found it:

But this looks more like mold to me:
Screenshot_20230223_232746_Firefox.jpg

So I'm not longer sure. :(
Thanks Shed. Do you think this plant is in the harvesting window? I think it might be. If it is, I am thinking I should take it down and wash rather than risk spread. Do you think I have 50 % cloudy triches? She has slowed down drinking. I topped up the res two days ago and only half of that water has been consumed. Previously, she was drinking 2 L every 2 days.

Thanks Shed. Do you think this plant is in the harvesting window? I think it might be. If it is, I am thinking I should take it down and wash rather than risk spread. Do you think I have 50 % cloudy triches? She has slowed down drinking. I topped up the res two days ago and only half of that water has been consumed. Previously, she was drinking 2 L every 2 days.
Are you seeing that anywhere else? Bedtime for me here though.

Are you seeing that anywhere else? Bedtime for me here though.
No and my damn camera has started giving me gears. I will try to snap more pics. Sleep well. Thanks Shed.

From the link:

You might want to do some research on Lion's Mane mushrooms ;)

Back
Top Bottom