Poll: Moving to live in cannabis freedom

Would you move to a distant place to have the freedom to consume cannabis in peace?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats ridiculous....60 of them long ones is quite a distance.

I forget what state it is...But theres a spot that goes uphill. And if you park your car halfway up the hill and let off the brake you will actually roll UP the hill! Theres a wierd one for ya!

thanks RaggedEdge for the thread... love reading your writings, always interesting. :)
I will be joining GMASON... where ever he goes I go. :dreamy: He's my fiance, lucky guy. j/k haha but really he is

This is my second post, but I've been following the post for a few months now. Glad to be in on the action. Totally agree with kikuras when he said "I wish that Congress and other people in the gov. could read this thread so they realize how important this subject is to people. I mean, thats a pretty big thing to do; moving in order to follow something you believe in."

With many people willing to move to not feel criminalized for what they believe in def makes you wish people could see how much this means for you. I mean to sell all your all your belongings and move across the country that's a BIG deal! It's so funny when I told my boss I was quiting work to move to CA you should have seen his face. He had a friend come in and even his friend cracked a small joke... about me wanting to be a hippie and move. Say what you want to say I can't wait to move next weekend and be free. (or somewhat free, better than memphis) Maybe one day we can move to Amsterdam. That would be an adventure. :peace:

Y'all better stay up there and get busy, 'er active.
Sorta hopin' you two would get a NORML chapter together!

Or come on down here ;-)
Mago Farms ever gets to 300-400 acres,
we sure gonna need some help.

lol the only problem is trying to have a norml chapter without having my boys mom find out. hehe ;-)

she doesnt know yet that we smoke......

actaully I did just that.

Being born, raised and ealing my entore life with a state that essentially has death squads to deal with pot smokers (Massachusetts) I can relate.

I have skated, waited and anticpated a time in my life when I was able to move to a place with more freedom and rights.

A few brief months ago I was able to purchase a home in a quaint little town in the state of Maine: population 1300 (with a tail wind) and not a hell of alot going on. EVERYBODY SMOKES HERE...

I Can also tell you I have waited more than two decaeds with baited breath to B in the position I am now. For the first time in my life I am able to attempt growing a personal supply with very little fear of repercussion.

How kewl is this state? BEfore I moved here I looked at the county sherriff police logs. The caught some guy on a tip with close to 100 plants, weapons, $$$$ and product ready for resale. OF course he was arrested but he also easily made the $1000.00 cash bail and eas released to appear in court on Monday AM on his own... Once again, where I am from (the Boston area) they would have made my life a living hell, removed my license and damaged my (knock on wood) almost spotless criiminal record: I have no drug charges just a a few acts of random violence from my drinking days.

I wouldnt trade "here" for anything right now.

Topdeeni

ps: HEY UNC Pothead.... CHASE UR DREAM BRO' & DONT LET GO. I had a friend in highschool who wanted desperately to get into film making, U can now look his name up in the internet movie database. If U want it U can have it; it is alwys been there for the taking. If U want his name PM me as I am not going to post the name of an old highscool friend here.

So me and gary are in the car and we just got into california. We're on our last 300 miles from Memphis, TN. Right now we're going through the desert. I'm shocked that we have full internet connection. So far the drive has been a breeze. We can't get over how beautiful the western country is. The scenery is constantly changing. We went to the Grand Canyon today it was 53 degrees and right now it's about 103! So that's pretty funny. Can't wait to start my new chapter of my life. Also, just in case anyone makes this trip on I-40 west there is a check point right after entering Ca. We didn't know that goodness we didn't spark up a celebration blunt

So me and gary are in the car and we just got into california. We're on our last 300 miles from Memphis, TN. Right now we're going through the desert. I'm shocked that we have full internet connection. So far the drive has been a breeze. We can't get over how beautiful the western country is. The scenery is constantly changing. We went to the Grand Canyon today it was 53 degrees and right now it's about 103! So that's pretty funny. Can't wait to start my new chapter of my life. Also, just in case anyone makes this trip on I-40 west there is a check point right after entering Ca. We didn't know that goodness we didn't spark up a celebration blunt

Was that the agricultural check? If it was, declare the oranges, but not the buds. :smokin:

Have a great time!

Peace:rollit:

Haha yeah he actually asked us if we had any fruit or plants. We joked about asking if marijuana was a plant. Sure he wouldn't have thought that was funny

:rofl:

He might have kept it as "evidence"....:smokin:

Peace:peace:

Does anybody know what of the main 48 states has the most lienient view on canabis? And i'm only 22, how cool would it be if i could get a couple acres of land to start paying off?

i am seriously considering getting together with a group of friends and moving to cali or moving to amsterdam, but then id have to learn a new language and i would have to take a plane and all of that, maybe just move to canada....... i dont know but if theres a state in the midwest that legalizes it ill be there in an instant, other than that till be at least a few months

EDIT: thanks to NORML i wanna move to minnesota now because they have good art schools, probably a good music school , i know people there and its decriminalized with a tax stamp policy

i've already been contemplating moving to another country seeing as this one is going to hell in a handbasket and will continue to do so as long as corporations control our government and its policies....

so, this would just be another good reason for relocating....

I am now and will always be a citizen, so why couldn't i move to toronto and start fresh? Anybody got a couch i could crash on for a week till i get my first paycheck? I work foodservice and auto service so i am never jobless ever, anywhere. There will always be hungry people and broken cars no matter what country you live in.

im a future alaskan after my charges are all taken care of...

distribution of this plants a b**** to get caught for... especially when you werent actually selling it...

My mum has recently retired to Dordrecht, in Holland which is only a couple of hours away from me, here in the UK. It' a great city with a few un-touristy coffee shops. There's not as much choice as in the Amsterdam coffee shops, but Amsterdam is only 45 minutes away by train. Holland is a tempting proposition, but I like a bit of topography to my landscape .. Holland is way too flat!! Anyway, I can visit my mum anytime, and I know Amsterdam like the back of my hand.

It's not bad here, law-wise, as long as you keep things subtle. Most people that I know smoke, and it doesn't seem to be a big issue with the general population. The only problem is that there is a lot of awful, adulterated cr@p on general sale, hence the urgent need to start cultivating my own!!

Back
Top Bottom