Poll: Moving to live in cannabis freedom

Would you move to a distant place to have the freedom to consume cannabis in peace?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks guys! And I wasn't even stoned when I thought of that!:ganjamon: lol

i've actually thought about wanting to live on an abandoned island
before i'd move though i would get a whole bunch of fruit, vegetable, and herb seeds
and maybe a bunch of chickens and their eggs

i'd make my own hydro-electric machines from some wood and wires and stuff that i'd buy in america and ship out to my island

and the best part about it I would be able to create the drug laws around their
and grow whatever i want in my backyard

i'll make a shelter made out of hemp stocks
and after every harvest i would build extentions to this hemp-cabin

I've lived all over the East Coast. I enjoyed Washington, liked Oregon, wasn't fond of Cali. Nevada was good, Arizona wasn't a blast, and I loath New Mexico.

BC is my favorite place, ever. I even like the winter. But even though I have a ton of Canadian relatives, I don't think I can emigrate there.

Wouldn't mind Alaska... have relatives there too.

East Coast is alright, but I can't see living there long term.

The midwest is where I'm from, and where I am currently. It's very strange. I like it, but were I am right now is a minefield.

If I knew I could support myself, I would move to a smoke-friendly place in a heartbeat. In a nano-second!

Lady

My wife and I evaluated how many points we'd accumulate in the Canadian immigration system, and it seems like we'd have no problems getting in if we had jobs lined up.

That said, I don't feel terribly oppressed here in Texas as long as I don't go out and smoke weed in my car or on the streets.

It's going to be 105 degrees fahrenheit here today, so if anything drives us to Canada, that would be it.

My house is in SoCal but I'm still working on the East Coast (4 years now). I can't wait to get back to the land of tolerance - but NC isn't so harsh about small amounts.

Let's all keep working towards decrim then legalization. The prohibitionists will lose in the long run!!!

Please read my post in INTRODUCE YOURSELF if any of you have a chance...

I still have hope for the future in NJ, but if not a move is being highly considered..

Peace out :peace:

this is something that me and my boy have been talking about. he could possibly get medical for his thorasic outlet......but we still arent sure if he could but it is really painful and he will always have severe nerve pain. So we have thought about moving but we dont really know the laws of other states or if we want to really go anywhere....or wait for medical here.

Y'all better stay up there and get busy, 'er active.
Sorta hopin' you two would get a NORML chapter together!

Or come on down here ;-)
Mago Farms ever gets to 300-400 acres,
we sure gonna need some help.

If you do get more land i would def come work for you. No kidding. Come Jan the lease on my appt is up and i can leave whenever, and ima be looking to get away from the NE snow about then.

Funny that I just found this thread because all last year I was planning a move to California. I actually just got back from a two week vacation in the bay area for the second time and what can I say I still absolutely love it there. Really don't know why but I just love the vibes I get there and the bay area is beautiful especially comapred to where I'm at right now. Another thing that is kind of odd everytime I'm in San Francisco I feel like I've been there before like deja vu and I know the city like I've lved there all along and also know how to get around more than my own city which is rediculous. I'm not making a move out there anytime soon anymore because my friend that lives in fremont is actually moving back here this week. All of my friends plan on making a move around the bay area.. Sausolito to be exact or maybe even Vancouver, B.C. together in the next couple of years after we all have decent jobs and our lives somewhat more together than right now..

For anyone thinking about making the move all I can say is plan, do your homework and also if you have never been there before take a trip first. :grinjoint:

10 days until my move to Cali! Im so excited that I cant stand it. We are driving from Memphis to San Diego. We are for sure stopping at the Grand Canyon. Anybody else know of any must see spots along the way?

Thanks Bubba I think I will have to swing by there. That will give me an excuse to make a stop in Vegas. I figure how often do you drive across the country so I want to see it all. Maybe there is some king of worlds largest ball of yarn or something to that effect. Id look back and kick myself if I missed that!

Back
Top Bottom