Pollen chuckers paradise

I remember throwing seeds out everywhere :D

....tehehehe, I would throw them in random places outside see if any would take. I would not take care of them they would wither....sometime around 82 - 83 was my first outdoor gorilla. .....And.....Home grown was considered worse than street bought.
I think in 83 I had a pink pistil/stigma 3 footer, I would swear was panama.
Mine was good, in-mature to be sure, we started getting ripped off and I had to pull it before the theives but I got the one. It was early october still nice and warm, i remember going to see frank zappa at the beach the same week.
It was about 40 north lat. could have gone till halloween.

Seeds, now I have too many but i cannot get enough:woohoo:

Weed around where I grew up in the 80s was crap. I had lots of friends who smoked it but to me, I might as well have smoked tea for all it did for me, and hash was too expensive, about $15g mid 80s.

I remember the first time one of my buddies finally talked me into smoking some with him. I suffered migraines bad until I finished school and had had one that had been going one for 4 days and would have paid someone to knock me out.

My buddy had the same lunch as me some days and came pestering me to smoke up with him, he’d just bought a 3 finger bag (1/4 oz ). Having been suffering for days, I thought, “why not, maybe it’ll cure this cursed headache”. He and I smoked the whole bag during lunch and sitting in his car hotboxing ourselves. It did cure my headache, but then I spent the rest of the afternoon in class smelling like a skunk and knew it lol but no feelings of being stoned or high.

After that, other than a few times in my 20s that friends talked me into it when I was drunk, I never bothered with it again till about 6 years ago when I took it up for pain.

I make 2 grades of oil, all qwiso. After the wash, I run it through a 25micron filter into mason jars. As it’s draining, I watch the colour, soon as I see green, the remainder is drained into a 2nd jar and both jars go into the freezer until I am ready to run them off.

The first jar, about the colour of gasoline, is for smoking. The 2nd for making edibles :)

Bud rot outdoors, 11 week auto full of seeds. Want to save seeds, do not care about consumption.
Possible Caterpillar damage? Has been hot and dry, PNW Willamette valley so did not expect this.

Cut out rot, I have Daconil fungicide.........suggestions? thanks

Bud rot outdoors, 11 week auto full of seeds. Want to save seeds, do not care about consumption.
Possible Caterpillar damage? Has been hot and dry, PNW Willamette valley so did not expect this.

Cut out rot, I have Daconil fungicide.........suggestions? thanks
I would cut off a bud check the quality of the seeds if they are brown take them down, If their still mostly white keep them in the light. :) Not sure if the bud rot will affect the quality of the seeds, As long as there is no damage to the seed it self the mold has no way to get into it. Just cut away the infected area maybe use a lil fungicide since your not consuming the buds and keep things dryer and you should be ok to save the plant and seeds. :)

I'm convinced that my rot started from cabbage moth caterpillars. I have seen them flying around the garden.
Will use BT from now on. At 11 weeks the beans, in the flower I cut out, were still very green.

Cross is a large auto, male is 6' and was topped with a small. Will I get medium or some large and some small?

thewaht.jpg

GG4s1Bx1

He's about to get busy this year.

Well today I'll take the ATF x Jellium and the Ultra Dog males out of the tent so they don't pollinate the whole tent. No pollen is visible but it's what one doesn't see that will have your sinsemilla grow go sideways. I have two south facing windows that I've used before to grow out the males and collect the pollen for distribution later. I normally use an artist brush for these projects. Mating the UDs will produce F4 seeds but I'm just not sure that particular strain needs any improvement. The two females look very similar and I also have one growing outside which I can dust thoroughly.

I'm more interested in continuing the work on the ATF x Jellium if it's in the cards. The Jellium was crossed with ATF because the ATF pollen was available and I wanted to see if the yield of the Jellium could be increased. The male resembles the Jellium's long internodal length so the project might be doomed from the start and until I can get to F2 I won't even know. Once the #1 female is harvested and tested I won't even know if the effect carried forward so we'll just be patient.

Anyway....here's some pics

Back
Top Bottom