Popping My Cherry - Colesdad's 1st Grow - Doing Hempy w/Autos For Medicinal Purposes

Re: Popping My Cherry - Colesdad's 1st Grow - Doing Hempy w/ Autos For Medicinal Purp

....It's also great to have a little anonymity here. No one knows me by any thing else other than "colesdad" here and we can all speak freely without judgement or prejudice.

I was thinking all this while sitting on the deck this morning enjoying some coffee, and pack of Camels, and bringing the girls out for another beautiful day of sun shine.

I feel the need to offset this mushy-ness, so I will fart, scratch myself and go back inside now. :peace:

:rofl: Mushy-ness adverted! Agreed - we're all on the same mission: For different reasons, in different ways, from different places and backgrounds - Cool huh? Glad you're here! :cheesygrinsmiley:

....A little introspect along with a cup of joe on a beautiful morning is hardly mushy :)

It's a little mushy :cheesygrinsmiley: But mushy can be therapeutic too IMHO :cheesygrinsmiley:

My therapist suggested I garden, so yes it is therapeutic, I just left out what I was gardening.

Ha! It is also therapeutic after harvest - Double win!

Re: Popping My Cherry - Colesdad's 1st Grow - Doing Hempy w/ Autos For Medicinal Purp

Nothing new. But still looking at them and taking pictures!
1412035409420.jpg
1412035445620.jpg
1412035486406.jpg
1412035521171.jpg

NLBB#2 is a little droopy from too much water. NLBB#1 has been the most aggressive yet, and she continues to out shine her sisters. Ms Mango has one leave that continues to out grow the rest of her body, and no which way she has to lean to get light, it's always up waving hello!

Well, I hurt them. Being stubborn, I have them nutes two day ago. Both Northern Lights are not very happy. They have a little bit of brown on the tips, on just one leaf of each plant. I know, I know, every one said wait.
They were drya couple days ago and I thought iI would feed them and see what happens. Well, now I see.

Should I worry? Being already droopy from over watering, should they be flushed? I promise this time I will do what you guys say.

I'm going to be leaving Thursday and will be home Monda, so I will not be able to watch and see what happens if I do anything to them.

What do y'all think?
14121778473191.jpg
14121778069621.jpg

Edit.... Pictures are from this morning, now 7 hours later, they are much worse. Browning on most leaves on both NLBBs. Ms Mango is beautiful, big fat leaf and all.

Personally I would flush that's me though. Hope all works out for you. :peace:

IF I flush, should I add some peroxide since they are already so wet? If I do add some, how much (using 1gal watering jug)? And, if i do add some, should I check /adjust ph afterwards? Of I have the 3 percent kind.

your new growth is looking good still. Take a step back and just remember next time not to feed to early :) She will bounce back!!!

Peroxide? No don't. MaPilot has some good advice. :reading420magazine:

Your leaf damage appears to be from nutrient burn caused by excessive nutrients. I would water your seedling with pH adjusted water only until your seedling improves.

If I knew how to insert multiple quotes, I would. But thanks guys for the advice! Just took a peek at them before we left, sad little girls. Although, Ms Mango is very happy. NLBB#2 is droopy with quite a bit of brown. NLBB#1 has just a little brown but is still standing tall and proud!

Multiple quote: click on the "+ icon on the far right (next to the reply with quote) on each of the people you want in the multiple quote. When you click on these they turn onto a check mark. After you have checked all the quotes you want, then click on a "reply with quote" icon - any one will work. Hope that's clear!

Sounds like your girls may be OK after all! Fingers crossed!

:peace:

If I knew how to insert multiple quotes, I would. But thanks guys for the advice! Just took a peek at them before we left, sad little girls. Although, Ms Mango is very happy. NLBB#2 is droopy with quite a bit of brown. NLBB#1 has just a little brown but is still standing tall and proud!

Multiple quote: click on the "+ icon on the far right (next to the reply with quote) on each of the people you want in the multiple quote. When you click on these they turn onto a check mark. After you have checked all the quotes you want, then click on a "reply with quote" icon - any one will work. Hope that's clear!

Sounds like your girls may be OK after all! Fingers crossed!

:high-five:

There ya go. Now you can be like SoilGirl!

Spent all day on the beach yesterday. Chillin with the entire fam; mom, sister, bother in law, wife and my son. Enjoying many cold ones.

But, guess what's on my mind...... Yup, my three little girls sitting back home in the closet!

My bro-in-law and I were sitting on the balcony this morning looking through pics on my phone of them!

Proud papa in more than one sense of the word.

UPDATE

Despite my nearly killing my girls from nutes, the new growth is nice and green and they continue to grow.....

NLBB#2 was the hardest hit, she was also the one most affected by my "over-water-newbie-syndrome". Ms Mango seemed unaffected by the nutes before I left town, she does have some burn but not as much as the Northern Lights. NLBB#1 was always the strongest, and still is, however, she has nearly lost her first two leaves to nute burn. So, they ain't that pretty right now, but they look like they are recovering because all the new growth is very healthy. I'm sure I have set them back, thus, decreasing my yield. I'm going to sit back and let the ladies tell me when they want water and chill on my nutes for a good while!
1412603051605.jpg
1412603104453.jpg
1412603152872.jpg

Photoperiod cannabis plants can recover if given sufficient time for vegetative growth to produce large harvests. Early problems in vegetative growth can easily be corrected.

Photoperiod cannabis plants can recover if given sufficient time for vegetative growth to produce large harvests. Early problems in vegetative growth can easily be corrected.
Yeah, but they're autos. So, hopefully I haven't messed them up too bad. But, it's my first grow so I'm not really that upset, there's always some bumps along the way

Back
Top Bottom