Colesdad Tries Again - LED - GGG Baby Freedom - Ideal420 Soil - 12/12 From Seed

I promise, one of these days, I'll get some shots of Eva lol. The wife agreed to let me get a dry vape pen. A bought a cheap one. I wanted to try a cheap one first, before I bought a good one. So, the last few nights, and a few afternoons, I've been quite high. I'm learning the "vape" style. I need to keep everything as compact and weed-smell free as possible. I need a convection top next, I have everything else for making my oil. I'm super stoked about getting some oil, so I can tack. I like feeling good, being high can be great for the body, like a good therapy session.

And then there was one...
CAM018891.jpg

Super thick main cola, 6 large golf ball sizes nuggets. I'm looking at her, and thinking she may do 1.5 ounces on her own. She is doing well with her heavy feeding. Small amount of burnt tips, but, oh well. I think a Sativa at 12/12 is pretty damn impressive. She still has about 4 weeks to go (guessing). Plenty of frost already, even the pale part of some fan leaves.
CAM018871.jpg
CAM018861.jpg
CAM018851.jpg
CAM018881.jpg

I'll get the dry weight of Nebula 2 soon. Sorry it had taken so long to get pics up, been enjoying my vapor too much lol.

Hey buddy! I have the ascent by davinci and it works great! Has little cannisters for oil and is almost as efficient as my desktop vape with finely ground bud. A finishing grinder is highly recommended as the finer the herb the better the clouds! :)
For the immediate future, I'll have to stick to a dry herb vaporizer. After a few more harvest I would like to have a steady, 60 day, supply of CCO and oil for a vaporizer.
Side note :This morning I woke to one of my monstrous headaches. Hit the vape and headache was way more tolerable. Usually these put me in the bed for the day, but today I can go on as usuall. I still have one but it's only half as bad, awesome!

b.real asked a question in his thread, figured I would answer here.
Eva is 42 (62 days per Herbies) days into flower.
She is 28 inches tall, has had ZERO training.
The led was 8 inches above the top of Eva, she finished her stretch and had been like that for a week. I've been watching for light bleaching or anything. Maybe I see a few spots, so I backed it up to 14in.

Nebula 2 have me 27 grams. So I got a total of 54 grams off of her.

I haven't disappeared, it's just life is at full throttle right now. I chopped Eva last week. I took p pictures, of course! I'll get pics and stuff up later. She is fully dried and stored, but I didn't get a chance to weigh before we head back to the coast this evening.
Thanks for hanging in there my friends!

Home from the beach. Great weather this weekend, stormy off the coast, so we had great waves. My son was finally able to use his gopro in the water.

Now my final update and then in a few days I'll close this journal with a final entry.
I'm proud of Eva, she gave me over 33 grams only going 12-12 from seed. Now, pictures!
CAM019111.jpg
CAM019051.jpg

Trics covering the ugly water leaves, lots of trim from this girl.
CAM019071.jpg
CAM019081.jpg
CAM019101.jpg

Chopping time
CAM019131.jpg

Big juicy, fatty, super thick main cola!
CAM019181.jpg

I haven't forgotten about my friends at 420magazine, been pretty busy. I'll close my journal soon with a few thoughts and comments about my journey.

Back
Top Bottom