Jesse's Organic Grow-Lab

Amazing job!! That huge cola on top gives me something to aim for. :)

I'm using excel to track my nutrient schedule, and when I've transplanted and flipped. Also, I made sure to key in the ingredients for my nutes so that I can calculate how much I'm using per recipe. Tracking perpetual grows in a spreadsheet makes perfect sense! How are you using yours to do that?

Shoutout to excel. Such a great tool. I put up screenshots of my excel tracking so take a peaking you're interested.

First I chart how long it takes to grown each strain. Advertised flowering times are not always actual flowering times. Then I'll compare yields on 6 week veg vs. 8 week veg. We all know how thats going to go. Once I have a timeline for each strain established I can follow an actual schdule. I want to harvest 2 plants every month, so depending on how long each strain takes I'll know when to cut clones. I color code each tent and each pot size so down the road I can see what will be where and make sure I'll have enough room.

Organized and with a plan! A man after my own heart :)

A shot of the mothership from last night.

420-magazine-mobile10692034.jpg

Thanks Rad, Ive been using the incandescant setting on my samsung phone camera. I love hanging in the mothership. Someday I need a 4x8 for each. Being able to sit while I work in the jungle is a huge plus for me

My first grow I had a 4x8 for flower and an 8x8 for veg. I only used about 4x2' at each side of the 8x8 veg room with storage on one end, a nice chair at the other, and a potting/grooming stool in the center.

I loved sitting in the veg room. My biggest issue was keeping visitors from using it to hot box :)

Hey there JPinkman! I've been meaning to get over here to watch them freedom dream grow since I got a bunch as well and haven't grown them out yet. So I will be here watching these girls finish up along with all the others :)

Also noticed from one of your posts in the CBD Joy thread that you're from NS, thought I should come and support a fellow Scotianer! Grew up and lived there for 25 years before moving for work!

Hey 23! Thanks for the shout out yo!

It's too bad about the Freedom Dreams being auto. I was hoping to share that stuff for those with medical needs but no desire to use THC. The Critical Cure should be good for me but even 5% THC will get a newbie high.

Oh I didn't realize they were auto's.. The one time I tried to grow a bunch out I was going to do a 20x solo cup grow with them on a 12.12 light cycle from seed. Problem is they didn't make it far.. I had been trying out a new grow space upstairs in the house and quickly came to realize it got way too hot up there with the HPS light. That's why I built my room I have now in the basement

The tent is looking great though! Buds are fattening up nicely :) :high-five:

Sorry for the lack of updates folks, Renzo has been keeping me pretty busy.

I got things moved over for tomorrows flip today. BK3a&b moved over to the jungle. I'm really happy with how much they grew once they got their 3 gal pots. WW3a&b were repotted in 3 gal pots and LST was started. Hope they do the same. CC1&2 are growing really fast too. Im pretty happy.

I cut 4 clones off each WW3m and BK3m. I could have taken more, but I had to take what I did just to bring the mothers back to a reasonable size. They have plenty of good clone sites coming along for the next round. So with 8 clones cut I'll still only be keeping 2. Seems such a shame.

Mothership
420-magazine-mobile2034635799.jpg

Jungle
420-magazine-mobile1050474151.jpg

Bud shots
420-magazine-mobile26776275.jpg

Stay frosty folks!

420-magazine-mobile1718470148.jpg

Back
Top Bottom