Fun Solo Cup Grow x 20 - 12/12 From Seed - Freedom Dream

**Quick Update**

Hey there everyone, hope you're all doing well. Sorry for not updating as much as I would like. I had been having some issues with my computer and been really busy on top of that with work and life. Of course if you follow my other journal you likely already knew that lol. Long story short, the past week has been hard on my head and tiring. Lets get on with this and make it quick, I will get more thorough on the next update..

We got 18 of these babies, I didn't pop any more after that because of everything that was happening. We had 21 but a few of them had died off due to drying out, I must not have pre soaked my new dirt enough, it is very light and high porosity. Some of these plants are stretching and some of them are staying really short. Some of them have abnormalities and some come out mutated haha. This doesn't seem like it's going to be a very solid strain (I wasn't expecting it to be) since there are so many variables happening here. Oh well, it's all for fun and to see what happens, maybe learn a little something along the way, no big deal :)

Here are some of the pictures I snapped yesterday while I could. Next update I will try to get some better pictures as well. Thanks all for stopping by!

SAM_44171.JPG
SAM_4418.JPG
SAM_4419.JPG
SAM_4420.JPG

Not to sure how many I am going to be left with in total. Looks like some of them are showing male parts at the new growth tips, all of them seem weird in some way, but I'm sure there will be some females in there to keep. No way I will have more than 10 that's for sure. Worst part is, these plants are still upstairs and it's super hot up there under that light and nothing I can really do about it. We are starting to build the room downstairs this weekend, drywall will go up next weekend and then it should be game on to get things moving. If these babies don't survive then I will start a whole bunch more to try it again.. no worries! We will keep this solo cup grow going to see what we can do with them.

Congrats on the baby boy I have a 3year old son myself n he is my whole world also congrats on the 20 new babies also lol I'm subbed in an ready 4 the show. Hope there a seat left lol but yea gud luck n can't wait 2 c the results of ur lol adventure..

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around. Life had gotten pretty hectic there for a while and I needed to take a break from the internet life for a little while. For those of you who are subbed to my other journal you will already be more aware of that since I posted there first.

I hate to say it but this journal has pretty much died and I will be closing it as an attempt leading to failure. The temps upstairs with that hps were not bearable, I got to many males and it just totally screwed everything up, good thing these were just some free seeds. I do have 4 of them still growing with my vegging plants just to see what happens, couple of them showing female signs but still small and hardly worth anything. I will keep growing them with just water for a while to see what happens.

Anyone here that isn't already subbed up to my other journal the link is in my sig, I will post some picture of the plants over there tomorrow and keep them going in that journal. But not to worry, I will for sure start some other type of solo cup grow in the near future, I got a bunch of these seeds left along with some other good bag seeds that I have collected. I am determined to do a big solo cup grow some how.

Thanks to all that attended here and subbed up, I hope to see you in my other journal so I can provide you all with a link to the next solo cup experiments in the near future. The next one will work out a lot better now that I'm back to the cooler basement and have a room built now.. come check it out :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We wish you the best on your next grow.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom