Possible random

Borple

Little background on my situation. I work for a DOT regulated company which means I am subject to random testing at any time. It been almost 2 years since they last hit me with a random. But today my boss left me a message saying I need to come see him tomorrow at the end of the day for a meeting. I'm freaking out thinking he's going to send me to get tested. I haven't been smoking much lately but this past Saturday I ate 30mg edible. Last time I was sent for a random I used quickfix and it worked, I passed but I was so nervous I almost had a panic attack. After I got the message about the meeting I went to my local head shop and bought quickfix and an at home test strip. I thought there was no way I would pass considering I ate the edibles only 4 days ago. But it looks like somehow I passed, not sure how. Now I'm torn on whether it's safe to just pee or should I go through the stress of trying to sub again. I don't know what to do!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 218
H @Borple I know it's extra cost but you could try another test and if you pass twice, you will feel safer about just peeing? Oh lol that was yesterday let us know how it went :yahoo:

I think it's a crime that companies have been conned by insurance companies to force employees to do this shit in the first place.
It's really a pity that every worker across the country doesn't just say screw you, I refuse to allow you to violate my rights.
You have two choices fire us all and go out of business or mind your own damn business.

So I took another test last night before bed and achieved an even darker pass line. But then I took one with my first pee of the morning when I woke and the line was so faint it was almost nonexistent, you could see it but JUST barley, it was as faint as it could be and almost not there. I'm at work right now and have to meet with my boss at the end of the day. I've been consistently drinking water, about 1L every hour or so. Im an athlete and have been on creatine and a multivitamin for a long time. Still concerned on whether I should sub or just pee. If I lose this job im pretty screwed and will be out on the street. Hopefully I don't get tested but damn this is nerve wracking...

Just went to take my random.... stopped on the way there at Walgreens, did another home test, passed, drank a bottle of water and went and tested.... tested 2 different brand tests right after and passed both. Now I have 48 hours waiting for the results from the lab.. if I passed the at home tests what are my chances with the lab? Im shitting my pants .

Well somehow, someway it appears as though I passed! Its been a week and no news is good news, I'm still working..... :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom