Possible to get 300gr yield with 600w without LST

it wasnt early harvest. night/day temparature difference 14c-28c is it normal or might be stress?

I took a flick back through some of your posts to try & work out what is going ?

1. 5 x 600 w hps 10 plants 4 oz dry 100g etc assuming this is the current source of info to this post/question & nutz seeds, ye done a quick search for them but only come up with doggienuts seed breeder never heard of them.

As ya indoors...

Mmm looked at antalya for location for temp check seems to work out but i think you might have AC air conditioning running on an off chance other wise 5 x 600w hps at 28 c & when in theory should be running a lot hotter but not sure if ya running air cooled hoods tho ?

More likely got an active fan on the go for intake air from out doors to get temps down as low as 14c as well & that would be average night time temp if running lights on during the night other wise in would be higher, mmm pretty low for august / september in ya neck of the woods by a few C.

Just sitting back & working stuff out tho.

But ye i'm thinking ya got some crap seeds from a breeder who has not stabilised their genetic line of plants just yet, it happens as more and more jump on the band wagon etc but i would look at a more notable source, recommended source with reputation & off history of breeding :thumb:

Ya also want to improve those the low temps & get ya humidity sorted.

Back
Top Bottom