Pot size - Is deeper better?

lymp

Have the choice of (8.5 litres or 15 litres) in the same place. 15 litres is same size but taller. 4 plants will be under 300w of LED. Space is tight and pots are only are few inches from the wall so can only go deeper not wider. What size is best to go with? pros and cons?

Can you put all info,like grow room size,strain info.
That would definetely help:thumb:
How much room you got from pot to light(When it's hanged at maximum height)

floor space is 60x60cm height is 160cm for the 4 pots all different strains as i'm experimenting at the moment have cbd crew mango haze, yummy, critical mass and trying out auto cbd as well.

Go for the larger one and read this.....How To: Bend and top your way to a 1 pound monster - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

That may not be feasible in you circumstances, however the principle is the same for making the most out of your area.

yep I will follow that for the photo strains thanks, I have auto seeds as well, i think the general advice is to leave these alone but i have seen conflicting info as some have had good results with manipulating them.

IMO, bigger is better even if it means a little more LST or SC.

Can you put all info,like grow room size,strain info.
That would definetely help:thumb:
How much room you got from pot to light(When it's hanged at maximum height)

floor space is 60x60cm height is 160cm for the 4 pots all different strains as i'm experimenting at the moment have cbd crew mango haze, cbd critical mass and trying out auto cbd as well.

Go for the larger one and read this.....How To: Bend and top your way to a 1 pound monster - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

That may not be feasible in you circumstances, however the principle is the same for making the most out of your area.

yep I will follow that for the photo strains thanks, I have auto seeds as well, i think the general advice is to leave these alone but i have seen conflicting info as some have had good results with manipulating them.

IMHO - Indoor grows with soil I've found taller pots were just a waste of vertical space and they tend to hold water at the bottom longer than I prefer. They're also a bitch when flush time comes and they're not as easily moved around as smaller pots. YMMV.

i'll be feeding through bottom auto system. you think this may cause a problem with the 15 litres?

floor space is 60x60cm height is 160cm for the 4 pots all different strains as i'm experimenting at the moment have cbd crew mango haze, cbd critical mass and trying out auto cbd as well

I got same size side to side,only got 6ft+ vertical space.
The space is ok for 4 really small,2 medium or 1 monster ;)
I would go for 2...

Just check how my 2 autos look like in that space,and they are like 50 odd days old ;)They are in 10l airpots.
Tough i have another 3 in there aswell which wasn't planned...

image2017.jpeg

Cheers :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom