Powdery mildew help!

Confortably dumb

I've ran into my my bigges problem so far and I wanna find out how to fix it fast! MILDEW anyone have any remedys on how to get rid of it before my plants are to far into flower!

Attachments

• received_565244004186071.jpeg
    received_565244004186071.jpeg
    978.2 KB · Views: 58
I've ran into my my bigges problem so far and I wanna find out how to fix it fast! MILDEW anyone have any remedys on how to get rid of it before my plants are to far into flower!

I had the problem, normally comes from limited airflow through the plant, mostly in the middle. You could trim the plant within to allow more airflow, cut all leaves with white powdery substances, and spray with water and peroxide. It knocked the problem right out. It came back a couple of times, or I never really killed it the first time. It was a little worst than I thought. When I was checking after a day or so of trying to fix it, I noticed it was a little worst than I anticipated. I got all into the middle of the plant and there was more all inside. It was a big ass plant. You can also cure it in water, if it gets on the buds. There is a technique to that on YouTube. How to get all the mildew of when harvesting, but hopefully you'll nip it in the bud, before time to harvest.

I had the problem, normally comes from limited airflow through the plant, mostly in the middle. You could trim the plant within to allow more airflow, cut all leaves with white powdery substances, and spray with water and peroxide. It knocked the problem right out. It came back a couple of times, or I never really killed it the first time. It was a little worst than I thought. When I was checking after a day or so of trying to fix it, I noticed it was a little worst than I anticipated. I got all into the middle of the plant and there was more all inside. It was a big ass plant. You can also cure it in water, if it gets on the buds. There is a technique to that on YouTube. How to get all the mildew of when harvesting, but hopefully you'll nip it in the bud, before time to harvest.
Thank you chago!

I probably shouldn't have posted with that picture lol yeah I think I'm sure.. I haven't really taken any pictures of the mildew yet I've been cutting leafs if I see it probably shouldn't but I dont want it to get worse anyways if you check out my journal tomorrow I'll see if I can find some !
I just wanted to make sure. Lol I was looking at that pic like hmmm I see trichomes but not PM.

I just wanted to make sure. Lol I was looking at that pic like hmmm I see trichomes but not PM.
I was just checking your journal out. With @Emilya and the others following along, you are in more then good hands...Like she said, It looks like early trichome production, not PM.

No problem, that's what the forum is for. Pretty looking picture! By the way, is this site only for people growing under a light? Someone made a comment to give me that idea, and mostly everyone is growing indoors. I haven't grown indoors in years, and when I did it was in soil, no water. Thank you in advance!
There's an indoor and outdoor section in forums.

In the pic it looks like sugar forming. Could be the light making it look that way. Hard to tell much in purple light. However, I believe you can get rid of WPM with Dish Soap & water in a spray bottle if I remember what i read correctly. I'm sure @Emilya will know.

In the pic it looks like sugar forming. Could be the light making it look that way. Hard to tell much in purple light. However, I believe you can get rid of WPM with Dish Soap & water in a spray bottle if I remember what i read correctly. I'm sure @Emilya will know.
That's what I was thinking. I remember an older post from an old forum I was a member of....anyways, the grower was washing his trichomes off because he thought it was PM. I am not 100% but it looks like this is the case too but hard to tell with the lighting.

Also no it doesnt go anywhere when I blow on it
If it were Pm....it would have moved when you blew on it. What you see it just trichome production ( a great thing ).

Back
Top Bottom