PPM levels for DWC/Drip?

Myrna

So I am going to be having a DWC/Top Fed Hydroponics setup soon. I was wondering what the PPM Levels should look like at which stages? A chart would help if you don't have one I usually make my own charts. I will be using General Hydroponics flora series with 3 gallons of solution. I will be growing Blue Dream. Any answers or questions are always helpful. Please be Kind and Considerate when commenting.

:green_heart:

CCH2O-Recommendations-Graph-1024x743.jpg

That said... that chart is for optimal conditions.

The proper concentration follows the plants needs. The plants needs follow the level of photosynthesis. So if you have good lighting with proper ventilation and temps and humidity and there are lots of fan leaves then you can follow that chart. If you run too small of lights in less than optimal growing conditions then you will want to reduce the concentration.

A good grower measures the res daily and can tell by the res measurements when to up the dose. An experienced grower lets the plants tell them what they need and matches the plants needs. Following charts can be problematic and lead to nute burn and over dosing or under dosing. this can all be learned quickly but it is also very easy to start a journal and when you have problems come ask for help and we have data to look at and we can explain what is happening.

With 3 days of res measurements and top off details I can tell you fairly accurately exactly what you need to do to the res. The plant is talking to you and the data in the res and the condition of the fan leaves, including posture, will tell you everything you need to know.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom