PPM: What do you use for a large flowering plant?

NOOOBIENOT

I have a plant 4 weeks into flower , not sure if its over fed or under fed growing in pro mix and perlite , what ppm range do you use , i am using gh flora nova bloom and calmag in 10 gallon cloth pots with 4 - 1000 watt mars new led lights 18 inches from plant , i have grown many plants but this one has me baffled it is a indica/sativa photo plant just looking for general numbers from the community thanks again !

What's changed since it was running good?
Water sources make a big difference if that changed, wet feet"soggy roots" can slow things down like that.
I dont have a lot of PPM research but go by how hungry or feed they look to me, or nute burn. Ive been late veg to mid flowering autos around 500 ppm Photos flowering at 1000. The OG Kush Im flowering now likes lower ppm. Ive been going for 800ppm on the Kush it'd probably have nuteburn at 1000.
Those numbers are lower than what was recommended to me by the hydroshop guy.
This was botanicare, and I think it'd be different depending on brand and additives.
This was medium humidity and medium light inside.

I have a plant 4 weeks into flower , not sure if its over fed or under fed growing in pro mix and perlite , what ppm range do you use , i am using gh flora nova bloom and calmag in 10 gallon cloth pots with 4 - 1000 watt mars new led lights 18 inches from plant , i have grown many plants but this one has me baffled it is a indica/sativa photo plant just looking for general numbers from the community thanks again !
You have not given enough information for me to make any sort of intelligent answer to you, in ppm's... but if you include a picture or two of the plant from several angles, I am pretty good at being able to see if a plant needs anything. It won't be ppm's, but I promise to let you know if I think you are over, under or just right on your given feed system... you can take it from there.

Back
Top Bottom