PRBloodeyes' Afghan Indoor Grow Journal - 2015

They look way better and are quite big.

But don't know what to think about them like thebeast said they look like photos in week 3 of bloom.
For a auto they look like week 4-5.

I would seed more beans and would not expect to much from this grow.
She still could just take longer to finish but something is wrong here I my mind.

Use a pair of sun glasses if lights are on for ur pics.works a treat.and i wouldnt give up on growing autos.u cud still yield off these ladies if health stays good. Auto seeds i think are great very quick start to finish with good yields u just need to know what to buy.i have spent the last 2 years buying all diffent kinds of autos and growing them to see which are ready when seed bank says they gna be and yield what they say. Dont give up mates. Its ur soil that was against u not the seeds;)

Ur plants look alot better good work:) ur leafs are still in good health they are ur plants energy source.so u should still be able to flower this lady successfull and pull some big fat bud;) best of look il be watching;)

Here they are on week 8

They seem to be doing a lot better, plus they smell great! They also seem to be stretching too.

I use sunglasses to take this pictures but my camera phone is scratched.

20150710_023350.jpg

20150710_023423.jpg

20150710_023428.jpg

20150710_023442.jpg

20150710_023459.jpg

Sorry, I haven't be able to upload pictures. My camera in my phone is broken, and i'm broke right now. lol. They are growing good, the only problem I had was some yellow leaves but they seem better. I will post new pictures as soon as I get my phone fix. Thank guys for all the help so far.

Finally i was able to get a new camera. I donot really know exactly what to look for to make sure they are ready to harvest. Also I'm getting alot of yellow leaves. They are random yellow death leaves in different parts of the plant. They are also a couple of leaves that have dry tips, so dry that if you touch them they will crumble. Any ideas?

20150809_145827.jpg
20150809_145923.jpg
20150809_145908.jpg
20150809_145854.jpg

I'm still confused of exactly what I am support to be looking for. All I know is When there is a change in color, then it is a sign that buds are ready to harvest. Can anybody show me a picture of what it suppose to look like? I seen some pictures online but I do not know exactly what I am looking at. The pictures I see are soo close up that I don't really know what are they looking at. I have a magnifying glasses, I just need to know what to look for. I have a better camera just incase anybody needs to see a specific part of the plant, just let me know what exactly.

I'm using tab now pc is home so sorry about the typing but they dont look ready to me look at the thrychs
they should be clear ,milky or amber and if your not sure go to people with lots of green blocks
they will clear shit out for you....

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom