Prescription Blend First Canadian Grow: Coco, Gelato - Bill284

Making my rounds now. I actually slept last night woke up at noon . Lmao. Yeah feel good bro. I never sleep so days like this yeah. Just wish had some smoke and we would be even greater
I take rso.
I have health issues so I could not sleep more than an hour or so.
Now with rso I sleep until 4 ever morning it's fantastic.
I'm sorry you no smoke.:eek:
If you were closer.;)

Stay safe
Bill

Ah it's Kool. We will not be without in about 60 days lmao. Yeah I close my eyes I see flashes and such kinda keeps me awake. And such. War crap
I'm so sorry my friend. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Bill got question for ya
Hey @StoneOtter and @Grand Daddy Black bros . Question. I got my afgan getting little burn from heat and lights from my small tent. Right. Light can't go any higher . It's max distance. Big tent has plenty room. But all my veg plants are in it atm. Question is would y'all take flowering plant and re veg it . Cause it will help it produce more if I do and turn all plants at once to flowering cause there is 5 plants in veg tent. 6x6 day one to month old. Just fkower all at once or just keep same setup. Cause flowering one not doing well under that light at all. Just not growing well.

Bill got question for ya
Question. I got my afgan getting little burn from heat and lights from my small tent. Right. Light can't go any higher . It's max distance. Big tent has plenty room. But all my veg plants are in it atm. Question is would y'all take flowering plant and re veg it . Cause it will help it produce more if I do and turn all plants at once to flowering cause there is 5 plants in veg tent. 6x6 day one to month old. Just fkower all at once or just keep same setup. Cause flowering one not doing well under that light at all. Just not growing well.
Not burnt no more she dead died with in 8 hours from wd40 over spray got onleaves. .if wasn't for bad luck wouldn't know what hell it was

Not burnt no more she dead died with in 8 hours from wd40 over spray got onleaves. .if wasn't for bad luck wouldn't know what hell it was
Hey @7Dust2 hope your having a good day my friend.
I apologize I don't know how I missed a post on my own thread. :rolleyes:
Then I read the second one.
Did you spray wD40 on your lady, I'm a little confused about what's going on.
Give me an update so we can figure this out.
Thanks Dust.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Mr bill! :) Which of your journals are active ATM. I need to follow along :)
Hey @Moony Hope you are well my friend.
The only one I'm actually using right now is my purple pics thread.
Until I build a fireproof grow room I just have a couple chronic thunder beans going.
I'll post something over there now.

Stay safe
Bill

Morning bill. Well afternoon yeah I was fixing a pump on a seeder water pump and sprayed WD-40 on the shaft of the pump. And I guess over spray got on the plant killed that bitach like a good dog running in 8 lane highway..
Every hr more and more went down like a rock. I cut 12 clones to save it. But they going die too. That sht deadly to a plant. But yeah anyway. Still got my other plants. So. Just one less now
No bigger. Just kick myself for doing that right beside that tent like a dumby

Morning bill. Well afternoon yeah I was fixing a pump on a seeder water pump and sprayed WD-40 on the shaft of the pump. And I guess over spray got on the plant killed that bitach like a good dog running in 8 lane highway..
Every hr more and more went down like a rock. I cut 12 clones to save it. But they going die too. That sht deadly to a plant. But yeah anyway. Still got my other plants. So. Just one less now
No bigger. Just kick myself for doing that right beside that tent like a dumby
I'm sorry Amigo.
Who would have thought it would go everywhere.
Better days ahead my friend. :rolleyes:

Stay safe
Bill

I'm sorry Amigo.
Who would have thought it would go everywhere.
Better days ahead my friend. :rolleyes:

Stay safe
Bill
I'm good bro. Just a thing. Took bunch clones hopefully they live. I'm not a clone person

Here is Gelato mom.

DFD81BB2-F74D-4FA2-99B0-661AFC17C3D5.jpeg
She's beautiful!

She's beautiful!
Wow, wish I had a Gelato mom plant. @Bill284, how old is this girl? I've become a huge fan of the strain. Mine came out so sweet and fruity and dense I can't stop smoking it. It may be my favorite taste of 16 plants so far.

Wow, wish I had a Gelato mom plant. @Bill284, how old is this girl? I've become a huge fan of the strain. Mine came out so sweet and fruity and dense I can't stop smoking it. It may be my favorite taste of 16 plants so far.
She was a great Mom.
Very dutiful.
But alas you know what happened to her.:eek:
And my other 5 moms. Yeiks poor things.
Hope your having a good day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

She was a great Mom.
Very dutiful.
But alas you know what happened to her.:eek:
And my other 5 moms. Yeiks poor things.
Hope your having a good day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
Yeah sorry, I meant how old WAS that girl. Lol. Hope you are also having a good day, as I figure we both begin around 4 am. Today I slept in til 4:30 and felt guilty. Lmao.

Yeah sorry, I meant how old WAS that girl. Lol. Hope you are also having a good day, as I figure we both begin around 4 am. Today I slept in til 4:30 and felt guilty. Lmao.
Me too hehe.

Stay safe
Bill

How's it be bro bill. Doing good I hope
Good morning Dust.
Hope everything is drying out.
We used to rent these blower fans for drying places after a flood.
Might help.
Poor Trala has a flood today. :rolleyes:
Did you get any hydronic cement?
It's quite still today only 4 am still.
I'm still not doing great myself.
Should have taken better care when I was young.
Getting old brother isn't much fun.
Now I have to quit cigars and eat better also.
Got in shit from my new doctor. :(

Anywho how are things with you today my friend.
Also mind if I ask what general area are you in?
I'm not asking your address just east coast or central that sort of thing?

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom