President Used Marijuana but Mocks & Dismisses Legalization

I didn't call him ignorant, I stated that the way he was thinking was. Just like he has his opinion I did too about how he was thinking and what he was doing. Just seems a little hypocritical. If I'm wrong for saying his thinking is a little messed up shoot me but I didn't insult the guy. Him calling you or I an asshole is an insult.

we have now moved past this :smokin:

I say they only sell dirty brick weed. My family members in Mexico sell brick weed. The people they compete against sell brick weed. My neighbor sells brick weed. My cousins in Iowa, California, Idaho, New York,Georgia,Alabama and Arkansas sell brick weed. I want to buy CANNABIS BUDS not CANNABIS BRICKS. I won't even smoke a joint or blunt of herb if it's not sinsemilla. In spanish that means WITHOUT SEEDS. If you get good mexican weed then you are blessed because the shit I have seen coming outta the mountains of San Luis is disgusting. The shit coming out of Jalisco is disgusting. The shit coming out of Michoacan is shit. That shit sells for $300 a pound and tastes like shit. Not the good shit, just plain old seeds and stems and SHIT. I refuse to buy herb from anyone who did not grow it themselves. I have had 4 cousins killed in the last 3 months in Mexico because of running dope so I don't support schwag sellers. If you can get the brazer price on good herb then more power to you.

GO GREEN SMOKE LOCAL

.....Once marijuana is legalized and controlled who are the Mexican Cartels going to sell that downtown doo doo brown to? The price of a pound of dirt will plummet to the prices of the early 1990's and they will not make the profits they have become used to for the last 15 years....

if prices truly drop so that anyone can afford to buy the good stuff i agree. but the vast majority (imo) who can't afford it and buy brick will continue to buy what they can afford. if its totally legal then those who are able would grow their own. if the gov. takes over the supply then i don't see prices dropping.

i think that buying mex is a moral issue. i have always felt that if in the process of moving the smoke i bought brought harm to others along the way then i shared responsibility in that harm. i haven't bought brick weed in years.

No wonder your getting shwag your getting it from the mountains from all the shitty ranchos trying to come up in the game by selling shit, i my friend am mexican and you forget that alot of other good places that gets good bud like GTO, durango, and i show no empathy to your cousins getting killed because they got what they deserved if they had never been running dope then they would still be alive.

While marijuana users may in fact be a majority or people, most won't acknowledge that they imbibe because of the stigma and prejudice attached to it. What needs to be done is non-violent protest akin to the sit-ins arranged by MLK Jr.

I never asked for empathy or sympathy or anything of the sort. My personal experiences both buying/distributing herb from Mexico has made me not support these vigilantes. Like I said, if you can get good mexican weed then more power to you.
Once everyone is allowed to do what they please with herb then the market is going to be flooded with good herb. Our local marijuana market fluctuates around the homegrown dealers who have a tight relationship and have a monopoly going. Sometimes a pound costs $3k and the next day it might be $4k. My area goes through a drought every 3-4 weeks and the prices sky rocket. The prices stay sky high until they bring in more herb from California. My local demand completely annihilates the supply within weeks and then people are forced to smoke commercial herb. Can you imagine a USA where there is no local drought and the sinsemilla flows like Miller Lite?

wow...quite a dialog....but the deal is....we still voted for the best liar....business as usual...or.....is it really that stifeling at the top? time will tell...legalize it

Man ! If they would de-classify from schedule 1 ( as it should have never been) then we could all just get-along. LEO's could concentrate on the REAL drug problems and criminals, we could GROW our own with no worry, the cartel's would have NO MARKET for dirt weed, the USA market would thrive, the USA economy would thrive , and we could CONCENTRATE ON THE REAL THREATS TO OUR FREEDOM AND WAY OF LIFE !!! i'm sorry, i found the cap. key again:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom