Presidental bid, God I hope not

Wouldn't increasing GDP be more beneficial.

And yes, the DOT com boom. Created by investments in technology by our goverment over 2 decades, Much like the Space program. It created technology that has enriched all of our lives and has driven our economy.

As long as these large corporations get all of the breaks, the small mom and pops carry the weight.

I do see and understand all of your points. And yes, if it's going to be every family for themselves, then your correct. Problem for me is, that isn't the America I grew up in and want my son to grow up in.

Doesn't matter who's in the Oval Office

Doesn't really matter who the president is.

The president aint nothing but a figure-head, a puppet under the influence of big corporations and the privately owned global banking cartels (Central Banks - in the U.S. it's known as the FED[Federal Reserve Bank]) with all the power over the media and the ability to buy politicians, manipulate market values and public opinion in the interests of their own secret agendas - generally to increase their profits and powers.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws." - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

I hope this guy doesn't get any serious support! That would stink.

On the tax/ idk other things discussion that cropped up.. I like the idea of a flat rate tax that no one can squirm their way out of. But I know very little on that complicated issue. It just makes sense to me that everyone gives the same percentage. Maybe its just because I hate doing taxes... So complicated!

Sorry people who work for agencies like H&R, nothing against you all! I just think it makes sense.

Maybe its just because I hate doing taxes... So complicated!

Not really. It's the same as paying extortion to the mob. They take their percentage and nothing bad happens to you. You don't pay the extortion and they make sure you regret it.
Now, if you or I went out and threatened somebody with violence/death for extortion, we face long prison terms or death.
So... why is it OK for the government to stick their greedy paws into our pockets and tell us how much of our personal property we can keep?

I hear this all the time and it is incorrect. How can you get lower than 0?

I'm referring to high earners and corporate. If you want the services our Gov provides, there have to be taxes. are there problems with our tax code? Yes. it's far from perfect. there's way too much corruption in our goverment, but let's keep things in perspective. What is legal in the private sector would be frowned on in the public sector and a hanging offense. Could you imagine a public sector employee getting paid 100 million a year for running medicare! M'Fer would be shot! so why is it ok in the private sector, whrere's the same outrage?

I'm referring to high earners and corporate. If you want the services our Gov provides, there have to be taxes. are there problems with our tax code? Yes. it's far from perfect. there's way too much corruption in our goverment, but let's keep things in perspective. What is legal in the private sector would be frowned on in the public sector and a hanging offense. Could you imagine a public sector employee getting paid 100 million a year for running medicare! M'Fer would be shot! so why is it ok in the private sector, whrere's the same outrage?

1) I do not want any services from the government, does that exempt me from income tax? There are no services worth giving up liberty for.

2) Taxation on wages is unconstitutional, so says the Supreme Court, not to mention that it is immoral. The income tax as we know it, is a fraud, created to pay the interest on the debt, thank you Federal Reserve.

How did this country ever get along before 1913? They lived within their means, they didn't start welfare programs to help people, business and countries(that is in clear violation of the Constitution).
It doesn't matter WHY those programs are started, they always announce the best of intentions but give them a while and all the problems that our founding fathers warned us about, start becoming clear.

3) If you don't think people are not getting rich off of the government teat, you are not paying attention.

Re: Doesn't matter who's in the Oval Office

Doesn't really matter who the president is.

The president aint nothing but a figure-head, a puppet under the influence of big corporations and the privately owned global banking cartels (Central Banks - in the U.S. it's known as the FED[Federal Reserve Bank]) with all the power over the media and the ability to buy politicians, manipulate market values and public opinion in the interests of their own secret agendas - generally to increase their profits and powers.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws." - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Just went through this whole thread. Best post in it. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom