Pretty impressive!

RickieRay

thoughts on the canopy going into this flower cycle guys !!! currently under 3x600w hps and adding another for the later half of flower using clay balls in a rdwc 8 pot system thinking about yields and giving a plant growth regulator a go what's ya thoughts peps also gradually increasing ppms each week from now on ??? what's ya all guessing I will yield the goal is 3 pound!!!

Attachments

• 20181108_203755.jpg
    20181108_203755.jpg
    702 KB · Views: 85
thoughts on the canopy going into this flower cycle guys !!! currently under 3x600w hps and adding another for the later half of flower using clay balls in a rdwc 8 pot system thinking about yields and giving a plant growth regulator a go what's ya thoughts peps also gradually increasing ppms each week from now on ??? what's ya all guessing I will yield the goal is 3 pound!!!
Not a clue lol. Way to early to tell my friend. Looks like 3-4 oz a plant though if all goes well from here.

If you get 3 pounds of bud from 8 indoor plants, please share what you did.
Personally I would strip some leaves and get light to the budding areas. My buds are not as good when I let the plant get overly crowded, branchy, and/or leafy... Good luck and keep us updated.
:rollit:

If you get 3 pounds of bud from 8 indoor plants, please share what you did.
Personally I would strip some leaves and get light to the budding areas. My buds are not as good when I let the plant get overly crowded, branchy, and/or leafy... Good luck and keep us updated.
:rollit:
I agree 3 lbs is a bit for 8 plants lol.. bilbobud is prolly on it youll get prolly 3/4 ounces off each one iv grown bigger outdoors with 10 plants and achieve almost 2 pounds but if you do let us all know how u did it

I'm curious why everyone is underestimating my goal ??? what are you guys yielding ??? how long is your veg time ? my previous 2 cycles was in nft gullys the first was over 2 pound off 8 plants the second was just under 2 pound off 12 small plants this cycle here is a much stronger plant much stronger delivery system no cheating on my nutes and double the amount of light ??? my goal of 3 pound is a underestimation !!!! the room size is 3mx1.5x2m

haha cheers bro I'd love to know what you guys are yielding with your room size watts per sq meter veg time and also if a tone has used plant growth regulators to increase yield I know a person hitting 5plus pound off a smaller room than mine by basically putting a insane amount of light in and compensating with massive air Intake and exhausts all he does is a little amount of lst a shit load of light and massive ppms

Back
Top Bottom