Pretty sure it’s nutrient burn?

Big bang attack

Wassup guys I’m new to this page but i was wondering if any one can help me out. This is my first ever grow and my seedlings are about 13 days old. They have yellow tips on their leaves I’m pretty sure it nutrient burn. But how can i fix it I’m using dr. Earth dry amendments in coco I’ve seen guys use way more of this stuff and u only used a couple table spoons but they still seemed to having nutrient burn so i was wondering if anyone can help me out. I’ll post pictures if i figure out how to do it lol thanks in advance any tips will be appreciated!

Everything u need is right here

Thanks man i appreciate it so to recap on that i have 3 auto flowers in 5gallon fabric pots. I have purple lemonade, northern lights and strawberry cheesecake they are 13 days old it’s a closer grow about 4x3 space. I’m using 3-100w equivalent 6500k CFLs while their in seedling stage. I’m using dr. Earth dry amendments so far I’ve only used 4table spoons of the 4-4-4 all purpose to each of my pots. I have a regular fan tht about 2 feet away from my plants so it won’t be to windy and at first i gave them 6.8 ph down to about 6.5 now down to 5.7 ph and then my plants started to have little white marks in the leaves after some research i figured it was white powdery mildew so i bought some fungicide 3 and sprayed them and the coco and now my ladies are starting to have yellow tips and oh btw one of my seedlings sprouted late and when it did it sprouted with yellow tips and is smaller then the rest . Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks man i appreciate it so to recap on that i have 3 auto flowers in 5gallon fabric pots. I have purple lemonade, northern lights and strawberry cheesecake they are 13 days old it’s a closer grow about 4x3 space. I’m using 3-100w equivalent 6500k CFLs while their in seedling stage. I’m using dr. Earth dry amendments so far I’ve only used 4table spoons of the 4-4-4 all purpose to each of my pots. I have a regular fan tht about 2 feet away from my plants so it won’t be to windy and at first i gave them 6.8 ph down to about 6.5 now down to 5.7 ph and then my plants started to have little white marks in the leaves after some research i figured it was white powdery mildew so i bought some fungicide 3 and sprayed them and the coco and now my ladies are starting to have yellow tips and oh btw one of my seedlings sprouted late and when it did it sprouted with yellow tips and is smaller then the rest . Any help would be much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom