Prob with growth

whtelk

I have a Sativa blackberry indoors that doesn't want to flower... 6 weeks in and the flowers can be seen best with my loop.... taking far too long,way too tall, no light leaks, 12/12 lighting, 600 watt led.
My question may seem strange, can I say F it and move her outside? Re veg would take a month? harvest has got to be October? first frost would be around November first........ is it too late to move this girl outside?...... the strain is Sativa Blackberry by sativa seed bank... not 100% sativa but close.... sorry about the rambled up sentences... being Oregon on the 45th parallel is awesome.... Oregon is legal to grow now.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to answer any of your questions, I just wanted to bring up the fact that I keep on hearing about this happening on the forums here. I have gone through about 50-60 strains and none of them have taken more than 2 weeks to start pencil sized buds (if not bigger than that, by the end of week 2). Even the 12-13 week strains always show that early for me.

It's a mystery, to me, how any cannabis plant, male or female, would not be showing visible preflowers (with structure) by 2-3 weeks in bloom (indoors). When I hit week 4, I usually can figure out what size the nugs will be by harvest time.

I have heard that sativas can take a long time to flower. As for height, you can tie down the branches and let the new growth along the stems add to your final yield. Since you have her under 12/12, tying down is far less stressful, and she will flower in her own time under 12/12.

Might as well utilize the time spent waiting. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom