Problem with seedlings

It’s kinda weird bc it looks like the auto glue gelato also topped it self, it’s has two tops also, not sure to let the auto keep going or start over with something new since it’s already on week 3 and looks tiny

How's it doing since the light drop or did you just do it? And I've had a couple top themselves before so it's definitely a possibility. One damn near quadlined herself lol

How's it doing since the light drop or did you just do it? And I've had a couple top themselves before so it's definitely a possibility. One damn near quadlined herself lol
I did it last night so can’t really tell a difference so far, my light manufacturer recommends 16-24 inches so decided on 22 for the moment might lower some more depending on how the react, was watering with a spray bottle up until dis morning when I watered regular for the first time

Since they topped there self is that Maybe the reason while the growth was stunted, also should I toss out the auto flower since it won’t have time to recover?

Could be the reason. Could be the light. Or a list of other things under your control or not.

I just had an auto run 107 days. Not an XL just a plain auto. I feel like if from the pics I showed you, that they can make a come back, and I feel like she can, I'd keep her.

Maybe she takes longer to finish but it's better than having a plant that doesn't get to finish at all. Worth it to try and see what the light does and refresh my memory, what did we say about getting food or a topping on them?

Sweet. Deal. I'm anxious to see what happens in the week. As for the light distance from the providers notes, I always find I need to mess with them for a while. Don't think I have ever went by the specs on that. Best thing though to start high rather than be too low. After frying my girls and watching them recover, I learned my lesson with that!

Good green juju sent!

Sweet. Deal. I'm anxious to see what happens in the week. As for the light distance from the providers notes, I always find I need to mess with them for a while. Don't think I have ever went by the specs on that. Best thing though to start high rather than be too low. After frying my girls and watching them recover, I learned my lesson with that!

Good green juju sent!
I appreciate the help and will keep you informed

Two different plants one sweet zombie fem and one glue gelato auto, sweet zombie is growing crazy never seen anything like dis before, was wondering does everything look normal for 17days could use any help

4CC9D2E8-6AC9-4877-80CA-E871FFEB4051.jpeg

C6CC3035-F697-4792-A507-0BBF13FDF4BB.jpeg
Just let them grow see what happens

Back
Top Bottom