Northern Light Auto Leaves - Question

zipman

420 Member
hi all,
my northern light Auto are coming up to harvest but has never had many leaves on each of the 5 plants but has around 40+ flowers all over on each, its about 2 weeks left and the flowers size isnt very big is there anything i can do to fix anything or does this sound about right for northern light Autos as this is the second time i have tried to grow first ended in so so tent just as good cooked the plantsat 80/85f, the 2nd looks so much better with NO tent heat is at A steady 74f with 2 oscillating fans 1 pointing at the tops of the plants the other in the middle/bottam, the ph level is 6.2 had to add a half teaspoon of Magnesium that i learned from you guys on here {great job all who helped} no more Deficiency on them babies but as said none of the 5 seem to have a lot of leaves but flowering everywhere.

thanks for any help im a home user only due to illness. over 60 pills aday thought it was time for me to take control of my live and stop being a pill zombie.

20160926_232835-1.jpg

There's not much you can do about it at this point. You will still have some fine bud. Looks to me like your girl could have used a bit more intense of a light or a little closer to slow down the stretching. Your node spacing is quite far apart and more light will fix it on your next grow.

Back
Top Bottom