Psilocybin microdosing does not affect emotion-related symptoms

Mitchell Florn

Microdoses of psychedelics (i.e. a sub-hallucinogenic dose taken every third day) can reduce symptoms of depression, anxiety and stress according to anecdotal reports and observational studies. Research with medium to high doses of psilocybin points towards potential underlying mechanisms, including the modulation of emotion and interoceptive processing.

FREE PDF DOWNLOAD

Personally I think microdosing saved my life twice. After over 40 years of chronic depression leading me to want to eat my shotgun many times especially when drunk off my ass for 3 or 4 days I tried it about 3 years go. It not only lifted my depression but 5 months later caused me not to pick up a bottle on my usual shopping trip to town on a Friday. This May 29 I will be sober for 3 years. No cravings at all which is a real blessing.

After experimentation I found that 50mg of Penis Envy 'shrooms are enough to keep me on track with no more buzz than I'd get from a couple shots of espresso. I made up a batch of caps with that 50mg 'shrooms, 40mg Vit. B-3 and 500mg Lion's Mane mushrooms and only take one every couple of weeks tho think it's time for another run of 2days with, 2 days without for a total of 6 to 10 doses.

Science can't explain everything so I'll trust my personal experience over some paper put out by a bunch of eggheads. :)

:peace:

Personally I think microdosing saved my life twice. After over 40 years of chronic depression leading me to want to eat my shotgun many times especially when drunk off my ass for 3 or 4 days I tried it about 3 years go. It not only lifted my depression but 5 months later caused me not to pick up a bottle on my usual shopping trip to town on a Friday. This May 29 I will be sober for 3 years. No cravings at all which is a real blessing.

After experimentation I found that 50mg of Penis Envy 'shrooms are enough to keep me on track with no more buzz than I'd get from a couple shots of espresso. I made up a batch of caps with that 50mg 'shrooms, 40mg Vit. B-3 and 500mg Lion's Mane mushrooms and only take one every couple of weeks tho think it's time for another run of 2days with, 2 days without for a total of 6 to 10 doses.

Science can't explain everything so I'll trust my personal experience over some paper put out by a bunch of eggheads. :)

God bless you my brother I’m very happy for you. May life continue to treat you kindly. CL🍀

Glad you're still with us, mate. I deal with depression too, and I've only recently quit drinking, but have been having a better outlook, notwithstanding withdrawals' mood swings. Mushrooms seem to help, but I haven't pinned down what exactly a microdose is, or how to measure it, yet. I keep trying, and keep tripping lol

Glad you're still with us, mate. I deal with depression too, and I've only recently quit drinking, but have been having a better outlook, notwithstanding withdrawals' mood swings. Mushrooms seem to help, but I haven't pinned down what exactly a microdose is, or how to measure it, yet. I keep trying, and keep tripping lol
Thanks for sharing ---------------Peace and Happy Trails ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Ascended Master Kief - read were starting dose's at .5 of a gram (1/2) them go from there - to 1gram and so on- remember your dose effects changes with increased amount . It all so states that a 5gram dose will bring life-long changes

@Ascended Master Kief - read were starting dose's at .5 of a gram (1/2) them go from there - to 1gram and so on- remember your dose effects changes with increased amount . It all so states that a 5gram dose will bring life-long changes
With potent strains a half gram could easily be over threshold lol

Back
Top Bottom