Ptk2k's Indoor - Cheese - Delahaze - Grow Journal 2015

ptk2k

Strains: 2 Cheese from VIP Seed Co. (different phenos)
40% Indica/60% Sativa
Genetics: Cheese x Afghani Love
(Feminised)

1 Delahaze from Paradise Seeds
70% Sativa/30% Indica
Genetics: Mango Haze x Lemon Skunk
(Feminised)

Lighting: 600w MH/HPS

Relative Temp: 65 F-80 F

Relative Humidity: 35%-55%

Medium: Fertilone Soil in 5 gallon pots

Nutes: General Hydroponics Flora Series

Doing extreme LST, out and up method. Trained along planks for all main colas.

(Germinated 8/20)

1 week
(Delehaze in front)
image1_7_.JPG

3 weeks
(2 Cheese on the left, Delahaze on right)
image2_5_.JPG

5 weeks
image1_3_.JPG

8 weeks (now)
image1_6_.JPG
IMG_93321.JPG

image2_4_.JPG

Let me know what you all think and I'll do my best to keep posting every week or two! :blunt:

Looks to be a fun ride. Hope you don't mind me sitting in on your beautiful girls as they grow "out and up". Got my pen and paper handy for some note taking. Thanks...

Nice Subbed, I have a blue dream bag seed that over stretched a bit I'm interested in seeing how this works out.

Thanks man! & that's a big reason I decided to grow using this method-- all my last crop overstretched.. TREMENDOUSLY. Waited way too long to flower, basically had to make bouquets of colas and tie them to a corner so they wouldn't hit the light. It ended up working out though. Bend that mf if you gotta!

Hey everyone! Quick update here! I have the day off so I decided it'd be a perfect time to do some tying down on my ladies. Due to a couple branches snapping here and there, I will be refraining from tying each branch down on it's own, and start to tie them down in more of a bouquet style. With how fast these babies are growing, the branches were growing over the string in a matter of two or three days! Not anymore :;): Check 'em out!

Here's before today's tying.
image1_8_.JPG

And after.
image2_6_.JPG

These girls are going crazy! Almost time to let them grow up!
image3_4_.JPG
image4_1_1.JPG

Let me know what you think! :blunt:

P.S. Here's a sneak peek at my second (homemade) tent, now up and running. Maybe I'll start another journal?:surf:
Screen_shot_2015-11-03_at_9_57_22_AM.png

Hey everyone! 11 weeeks into veg now! So, yesterday during a little lollipopping, I noticed preflowers on a lot of the main branches on all three plants! What could this be? Are they root bound? Are they just showing they're ready to flower or need to flower? Because I planned on letting them grow up another foot or so :( The light schedule hasn't changed at all... Could it be that the branches showing preflowers were shaded under other branches when I tied them down together? Does this mean I should stop stressing/tying? This is the first time I've seen preflowers before flipping to 12/12! Someone inform me! :cheesygrinsmiley:
image1_9_.JPG
image2_7_.JPG
image3_5_.JPG
image4_2_.JPG

Morning ptk2k

Pre-flowers will start to show any time after about 6-7 weeks from seed. This is just an indication that the plant is now mature and "could" be flowered, but doesn't mean it "has" to be flowered.

Many growers will watch for these pre-flowers to "sex" their plants long before they are ever put into a bloom cycle.

Pardon my french, but FUUUUCK. We have spider mites, people. :helpsmilie: I have a little 4 foot grow box with random bagseed plants I was experimenting with, when I noticed a little cobweb... followed by numerous mites. Like a LOT of mites. So I threw out all the experiment plants and decided to check the main grow.. And wouldn't you know. I found about 20 of the little shits under leaves on my Delahaze. Not on the Cheese plants though... I'm thinking I'll do the organic habanero pepper spray to kill them. I don't want to have to order Neem & wait as I'm kinda freaking out. All and any advice would help a bunch, and help me get some sleep as well haha. 11 weeks of vegetation for this?! :rollingeyes: I don't think so. FUCK OFF MITES!!! BY THE POWER OF ALL THINGS HOLY, BANISH >:(

photos of the current damage
image4_4_.JPG
image5_2_.JPG

Hello fellow potheads! Quick update on my girls here, just made a few more batches of pepper spray, soon to blast all the leaves again.
image3_7_.JPG

From what I can see, the mites have decreased at least 90% since the first spray. But from what I've read, I know they can be bitches- how persistent they can be, coming back even a week after you thought you killed them all.. Everything I've read makes it seem like these mites are similar to those damn trick candles you blow out then they relight themselves.. So I'm prepared. I'm gonna win this war! Also, should I spray the plants in my LED grow on the other side of the house just to be safe? Here's the girls now. I moved the Cheese that was originally on the left side to the middle, seeing as the other plants were overshadowing it in the corner...
image1_12_.JPG
image2_9_.JPG

My plan is to be 100% sure I got rid of these demon fucks before I start flowering in a couple weeks. Side note, does anyone know why my Delahaze (plant on the right) looks a bit droopy? Could it be because of the spray down from yesterday? Or is it just the mature Sativa look? Let me know what you guys think! & Pray to the Ganj Lords these bastards perish. Have a good day everyone!

Back
Top Bottom