PTSDgrower's Flower Room

PTSDgrower

RDWC system that current has 2 plants(plan to expand to 4 sites)
Lighting: 1000 watt DE and a 600 watt
Strains: strawberry couch and sour brasi in RDWC and 2 yoda og in my first coco/perlite mix(about 4 weeks in) and a grape ape just added 3 days ago
PPM: 800-900
Air temps: 70-80
Res. temps: 64-72 (no chiller)
Humidity: around 45%
IMAG019723.jpg
IMAG019623.jpg
IMAG019520.jpg
IMAG019417.jpg
IMAG019319.jpg
IMAG019221.jpg
IMAG019127.jpg
IMAG018829.jpg
IMAG018723.jpg

I'm have not really gave dirt a chance, this is my first coco grow. Only doing it because I was given these 2 in 3 gallon pots and potted them into 10 gallon smart pots. I just read a good post today by I believe emilya...not sure if that's the correct name or not, about wet/dry cycles which I had no idea about. I did my first grow in miracle grow, yes I know now it was a bad choice, but it turned out ok, nothing great. Then i used a dirt that just needed watering. I didn't know shit about ppm or ph until my next grow with flood and drain. I had a 2x2 table with 5 plants in it, I could tell 5 was going to be too many, so I took the runt and did a DWC with it, and that's the way I have been growing since, about 2 years now. Back to these 2 in coco. I usually wait to water them with the nute water that I'm changing from my RDWC(550-800 ppm) and 1 water with plain RO with 2ml/gal once during the week, over the past 2 weeks I have been getting some funky purple and yellowing colors. I'm not sure if you can tell by the pictures. Are the lacking something ?
IMAG025220.jpg
IMAG025123.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom