PSTDgrower's Veg Room

PTSDgrower

RDWC system with 20 gallons of water
400 watt MH
Strains: dawgs waltz (2), strawberry cheesecake, and black diamond og(sick, trying to bounce back)
ppm: 500-600
nutes: GH floranova series for base, armorsi, floranectar, fulpower, floralicious plus, and h2o2. Flower: terpinator and heavy 16 fire (first time with a bloom booster)
air temps: 70-77 in veg
res. temps: 64-72 (no chiller) been battling root gunk for a bit...

IMAG018626.jpg
IMAG0185_1_.jpg
IMAG018517.jpg
IMAG018423.jpg
IMAG017819.jpg

outstanding, thanks for following. That spider isn't that big, just zoomed all the way in. For some reason this year I have seen alot of spider in and around my house. I was planning on putting all 4 of those plants under 1 light, but that 1(strawberry cheesecake) is getting too big for that. At the moment I have 2 sites in my rdwc in my flower room, only had 2 ready at the time I made it. I was planning on putting 4 more to it, but I had different weeks in there. some are 6 weeks in and 1 is 20 days and another is around 7 days. Not sure what i'm going to do, but i'll figure it out...

I'm in here like swimwear brother. Just as a heads up, the mods won't like the unrelated plants being journaled. (unrelated to MJ that is.) Good luck with your veg room. Subbed!

Back
Top Bottom