Puggs Closet 450W LED Soil, Early Miss, Critical + 2.0 & Auto Thunder Bloody Mary First Grow Journal, 2019

PuggsCloset

420 Member
Well hello everyone, and welcome to Puggs first closet grow. In my 2x3 closet I am growing 2 photoperiod plants.. an Early Miss from clone as well as a Critical+ 2.0 from clone both are in 3.5 gallon pots. Then right in the middle of those is a 2.2 gallon pot that is home to the Auto Thunder Bloody Mary which I pants from seed.

These plants are all being grown under a 450w full spectrum LED from viparspectra and I am running both veg and bloom switch all the way through on an 18/6 light schedule. I will continue this schedule untill my autoflower has finished flower. I will then switch to a 12/12 schedule after a few weeks of adjusting the canopies on both photos.

I first transplanted each clone into 3.5 gallon pots using Promix the extra perlite bag. I amended the medium using Gaia Green 2-8-4 , 4-4-4 and a generous amount of worm castings. I did this on december 18th 2018 and so far that has served the plants well.

As for my auto thunder bloody mary I germinated the seed directly into my amended medium in a 2.2 gallon pot on december 15th and used the top of a dr pepper 2L bottle and some plastic wrap to act as a humidity dome to promote the germination. This seed sprouted in just over 2 days as I noticed it early december 18th and seems as if it grew faster each and every day..

It is now January 11 2019 all of my plants are currently in veg but my autoflower is expected to start a viscous flower cycle in the comming days which I am very much looking forward to. I have a 6 inch fan blowing air through each plant with a 4 inch exhaust fan which I found on amazon pulling the hot humid air out at the top of my closet .. the temp tends to drop to about 68 during lights off to 75 when lights are on. I use a Honeywell cool mist humidifier to keep the RH between 50-60 but sometimes it rises to the 70's in which case I will adjust ..

EARLY MISS CLONE - when I received this clone it was not doing great at all.. it had mutated growth with rounded leaves and was not branching off and seemed as if it was starting to flower just a few weeks in .. something was wrong and with it being my first grow I had no clue what to do.. so I chopped all of the growth off minutes the very top leaf so it had a way to get the light. After a few days in it's new environment it started to grow new happy vibrant leaves so I trimmed all of the remaining growth that was ugly and mutated and since then it is growing like a new plant.
This plant is currently on day number 25 in my closet and growing very healthy now

Critical+ 2.0 clone - this clone was just starting to get root bound when I had transplanted it into my amended medium. It rooted very fast and I was able to trim the bottomed yellowing growth off on its second day in my closet which proved beneficial as over the next few days this plant grew faster and faster untill I topped her on december 24th 2018 to which she showed no signs of needing to recover.. it was almost instant she just kept growing and growing.. this plant is a monster and has now been topped twice.. I am now hoping to try to bush her out and work on the canopy in the comming weeks. This plant is currently also in day 25 of being in my closet.

Auto Thunder Bloody Mary - this autoflower seed was a complimentary seed that came with my order of 5 purple gorilla autoflower seeds which I will be growing next. This plant has not stopped.. it is just about caught up to my critical+ 2.0 in height and I has began LST to even out the canopy as much as possible as she is supposed to begin flower any day now.. what a smelly plany during veg. I'm quite excited as this will be my first ever harvest and also it will allow me to turn the light cycle over to flower my clones . This autoflower is currently on day 25 since being planted directly into the amended medium.

I will do my best to keep updated on here but I am still learning the site so give me a bit of a break I will get better! Thanks and I hope you enjoy !

20190110_224754.jpg
20190110_224626.jpg
20190108_195328.jpg
20190107_183249.jpg

We are now at day 29 since my autoflower seed sprouted and I must say it has not looked back .. I've been lsting her for almost a week now and the canopy is slowly but surely going to even out as she is going to be in full flower very soon.. and already smells wonderful. (There is one fan leaf that has developed some rust spots.. I've opted to leave it because I'm not sure if it will affect growth if I cut it.. )

As for both clones they are both just filling up the space.. I must say I am a bit overwhelmed with how thick and bushy the critical+ 2.0 is getting while still stretching out .. I havent noticed any problems with this plant whatsoever since transplanting into my amended soil and putting her in her final home ..

The early miss on the left side is also growing well now. Although I did just have to top dress her .. she was showing rust spots on a few leaves I trimmed the ugly growth off and she seems to be doing well

All in all just super excited for flowering on my autoflower because as soon as she is done I can truly let my big girls grow and flip them to flower shortly after..

I have had my first problems occur during late week 3.. with some tips going yellow on new growth as well as rust spots appearing on 2 of 3 plants.. I think it was a ph problem as I have adjusted back to 6.6 but I did lazily use 6.3 beginning of week 3 and next day noticed deficiencies.. but nothing new since adjusting the ph ..
20190115_165525.jpg
20190115_165515.jpg
20190115_165505.jpg

Wow sorry for not updating recently guys.. here are some shots of my closet/mini jungle as we get through day 40 since planting my auto and re homing my clones.

Early miss - has grown out like crazy I had to tie her down and she just keeps shooting new stems out.. what a monster she is ..

Critical+ 2.0 - just a beauty .. she has required no maintenance in comparison to my other girls.. and keeps bushing out.. I'm very excited to let these girls fill out the closet in a few weeks when my auto is finished.. I have also tied this girl down in order to let my flowering auto take the good lighting..

Auto thunder bloody mary - growing amazingly.. double digit bud sights and just fdoesnt stop showing new ones.. she is in week 2 or 3 of flower now showing long white hairs and getting the nice buildup on the leaves.. with a very nice smell.. I love it and cant wait for the finished product in a few weeks..

I will be top dressing both the critical+ 2.0 and the auto thunder bloody mary in the comming week .. using a blend of 2-8-4 and 4-4-4 with worm castings all from gaia green .. I have not fed since amending the soil prior to planting ..
I top dressed the early miss on day 30 because I fed her les when I amended the soil as I wasnt sure what my plans for her were and she started showing deficiencies.. all in all everything is looking great and healthy and I will post more photos on my page
20190124_190850.jpg
20190124_172613.jpg
20190121_201522.jpg
20190115_165515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom