Early Miss Auto: First Grow

Dzkilla

Hello everyone this is my first grow ever I have a 2x2x4.5 tent. I know it's small but all I can afford.
I have a 300watt led full spec. Fox farm soil. I germinated both in soil (early miss) I had a small yellow on one of the node leaves when It first popped.
I think it was from over watering. I'm getting it again in my 2 week and the plants are looking small. Can some one confirm if it's too small for 2 week.
Popped on Nov 29

Attachments

• 20181213_093400.jpg
    20181213_093400.jpg
    814.7 KB · Views: 212
  • 20181203_162711.jpg
    20181203_162711.jpg
    752.5 KB · Views: 198
So I'll be trying to upload every Thursday (weekly photos) but they look a bit small because of my light position was too far then to close. I'm trying to figure it out I'm at 24 in away now and I put those girls in 5 gal smart pots Saturday 15 dec I'm using only dollerstore water, it has some minerals for young growth I suppose.

I got my beautiful girls to grow nice 3 nodes and all I've been giving is water every 2-3 days I switched it over to a 5 gal smart pot. It's starting to smell already!

So I have a 100 cfm bathroom fan with a 4 inch plumber's cap some holes and dryer sheets with carbon in between. I have a upgrade for when it really stinks but no controller. Itll do for now.

Oh ya I named my girls Charlie and snoopy :ganjamon:

They're looking nice. I am also switching to smart pots I ordered them yesterday so i will probably be transplanting Monday. How strong is the smell? I didnt get an outtake fan or filter for my set up.. I need to before the smell is too strong.

4.5ft of vertical space? what id give for that. My 2x2 tops out at 2.5ft. the struggle for space is real. i gave up looking for short and quick strains and opted for small pots, smaller pots means smaller plants. 2 gallon is my biggest and i can only run 2 at a time. Current run is 6 x1/2 gallon pots with small freshly rooted clones with only 1 week veg and its a jungle in there. I wish you the best of luck with your upcoming battle for space. Here for tips if needed.
:passitleft:

*Note I have edited your opening post to correct your error.

4.5ft of vertical space? what id give for that. My 2x2 tops out at 2.5ft. the struggle for space is real. i gave up looking for short and quick strains and opted for small pots, smaller pots means smaller plants. 2 gallon is my biggest and i can only run 2 at a time. Current run is 6 x1/2 gallon pots with small freshly rooted clones with only 1 week veg and its a jungle in there. I wish you the best of luck with your upcoming battle for space. Here for tips if needed.
:passitleft:

Do you think I should dig um up and put into a 2L soda bottle and call it cuz I'm kinda worried now

Back
Top Bottom