Early Miss Auto: First Grow

Im growing early miss as well yours look good! Mine are about 25 days above soil had a few noobish mistakes but the plants are patient and resilient. Im gonna follow this GoodLuck Grow Hard!!

Honestly I thought I could look past ph-ing my water but live and learn never again water till I ph to where it needs to be. dont make my mistakes go buy a kit and ph down if your using tap water. (20$ canadian) let it sit and use a bucket.. check your local minisipality for what they use if its chlorine or the other one that can't be aerated... i feel like If I did that from the start I wouldn't run Into problems but I jumped ahead and now regretting it

So all my growing buddy's I believe I have been had and shoved out the door... I went to a shop for calmag because my autos were sucking up too much I had my ph at 7.6 I know I've fixed it. Now the guy gave me nitrogen instead of cal mag and today my room doesn't smell dank anymore and I feel like I just reverted back to veg. So I dumped the water with nitrogen and bloom and I'm going to use regular ph water for the next 2 waterings (1 week ish) and go back to bloom and I hope it goes to flower... i just want to feel reassured...

Hello fellow growers its week 4 and a lot has happened and a lot of learning curves my babys are growing nice but haven't started showing pistols yet so I'm getting worried as it's normal between 25- 41 days for pistols I have started feeding them big bloom and I also gave 2 feedings of nitrogen 5-0-0 instead of calmag let me know what you think of the girls I think there a but small for 4 weeks.
Ph is at 6.0-6.5
Light is 15" Charlie 18" for snoopy

Thanks happy growing

Back
Top Bottom