Kassquatch's First Time Indoor Early Miss Auto On The Cheap!

Sorry all for the lack of updates. Been really busy this summer and kinda forgot about the journal. Attached are a bunch of picture from the Mid of July to just a few days ago! So be ready for a wall of pictures! Last couple pictures taken on Aug 16th.

I have been trimming her down slowly as the leaves turn yellow. She definitely is a taller slender girl than my other one, but thats most likely due to LST'ing the other one. But still, she just looks tall and thin.

Todays photos.

I noticed today compared to the past pictures, that there are like no pistils anymore. Is that normal? Is it becuase the buds are just puffier? You can see it more in the 2nd picture. its only the very tippy top that has them as shown in the 3rd picture. I am on week 10 day 4 since going into the water. This one is definitely more puffed out than the eldest girl. Not as many branches because of no LST'ing, but definitely thicker buds.

Angry update today. My friggin cat decided to try and catch a bug and in doing so knocked over my pot. everything came out of the pot and broke the top off. Luckily, the top part is close enough to harvest that I dont think it will suffer much in terms of potency. I just hope the rest of the plant that I replanted lives long enough to finish the rest. Or else 4 months down the drain! Forgot to take a picture of the incident because I was pissed :( Picture is also before trimming the leaves off for drying.

Back
Top Bottom