Skottel Indoor Winter Grow With 3 Different Strains

I guess this plant is literally on her last as I gave her clean ph'd water yesterday and it seems that she isn't taking in much now. Leaves turning in colour and she is starting to droop as well. Her pistils are all starting to curl in and is brown/orange. So I guess a harvest is coming up this week. I have to say she has been going exactly for her 8 weeks. We got 4 days left for the 60 day mark but she will prob get chopped a day or 2 earlier.

I will be in trim prison this week. Lol

Hey Skottel, how's trim jail in your neck of the woods? How did the harvest go? Happy weekend :)
Hey my friend! Its going quite good. I need to finish up today because things got a bit hectic over the weekend so had to put some of the trim work on hold. But I should finish off with the final trimming. Will report back when weight will be taken. Hope everyone has a good day today!

Hey all, so continued trimming yesterday at 16:00 and finished at 23:30 with all trim work. Buds are now drying. Next will be the smoke report.

20221028_172411.jpg

Well done Skottel, the finish line hey. That trim job looks really nice on those lekker buds. I'm jealous of your cheese. Exodus remains a favorite of mine :drool:

Nice one gromes. Cheeky spring harvest.
Lol now to wait for the spring smoke :thanks:
Congrats on getting it all done...looks like a winner from here! 🏆
Thank you shed! Hopefully she impress.
Well done Skottel, the finish line hey. That trim job looks really nice on those lekker buds. I'm jealous of your cheese. Exodus remains a favorite of mine :drool:
Thanks Carmen. A good ol cheese is always a favourite of mine too.

This is my side project for the summer outdoors. Gray pot is a blueberry from my personal blueberry I grew outdoors last year and the green pot is another hindu kush auto.

20221101_185437.jpg

20221101_185427.jpg

20221101_185415.jpg

20221101_185356.jpg

Shaping up to be a good summer!
Yeah, sorry that there is no journal for these two but I am trying something else with the grow technique with them. Will see how it pans out. Nonetheless, flower I will get from them.

Won't kill you to drop a few pics here once in a while. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Your wish is my command! I will defs drop a few pictures on here to show you guys how these ladies are growing:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey all,

Here are some bud shots. Got 40g total from this plant but have learned a lot from the grow. Proper soil is key...

20221106_153625.jpg

20221103_073442.jpg

20221103_073113.jpg

20221103_072958.jpg

Back
Top Bottom