Kassquatch's First Time Indoor Early Miss Auto On The Cheap!

Those time lapses are really neat. What are you using for camera? ( apologies if you mentioned it) I’ll hang around for the ride if you don’t mind. Looks like a happy plant! Cool diy set up as well. I like it.

Welcome to my shenanigans.

The camera is just my old Samsung Note 3 that was lying around. I use the app Framelapse on the google play store (no affiliation or anything) Framelapse: Timelapse Camera - Apps on Google Play. I rooted it so I could save to the SD card for longer and higher quality videos.(you cant save to SD without rooting because android felt it was a security risk). But a 12 hour timelapse at 30x (Default) only takes about 1.5gigs. The app itself is really easy to use.

I then use Shotcut (a free video editing program) on my computer and make it all spiffy and sped up 20x more.

And finally, photoshop for the images and youtube music for the audio after I upload it.

If all you wanted was a 30x timelapse and nothing else, then all you need is that app and an android. 12 hours makes about a 20 min video at 30x.

Day 27: July 5th 2018

• Morning Report: She grew almost an inch overnight. Looks like shes loving outside. It was super warm overnight so that could also be why. First 2 pictures taken at 9:45am
  • Evening Report: Didn't really get a good look at her tonight as I didn't get home until late and it was dark out. But it was a warm and humid day today. It is supposed to rain overnight so I put her back under the plastic. Couldn't take pictures because of darkness.

Todays daily total sunlight: ~15 hours
Todays Average daytime temp: 28°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 22°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~50%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~70%

Thanks!

I just wish I could edit the title for this thread as its no longer an indoor grow (fully)

I am just uploading the timelapse now and its crazy how much this one bends to follow the sun. Super noticeable.

1) I tried to do it cheaply, and didnt get a carbon filter and my wife, even though it was in the garage, didn't like the smell.
2) My fan died for intake, as stated tried doing it cheap so didn't want to buy another
3) I do lots of woodworking in my garage and even with a filter it was still covering her
4) My wife was scared about the electricity/wiring that I did and complained (she's got anxiety about stuff)
5) I kinda gave up on taking care of her and wanted a more easy set it and forget it way.

The main points being the wife. Happy wife happy life right? I think thats what they say :p One day it may happen. hah.

Day 28: July 6th 2018 (Day 22 on video)

• Morning Report: Jesus she is just growing up and up. I don't know if it's too much because she is used to the lights being right above her? First 2 pictures taken at 9:15am
  • Evening Report: Weather was mix of sun and rain and a little cooler. Thats why shes wimpy in the picture I am guessing. She, growing lots. Going to stop using the thermometer because it's way off outside. It's meant for indoors. Last 2 pictures taken at 9:30pm

Todays Average daytime temp: 28°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 16°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~63%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~80%

Day 29: July 7th 2018 (Day 23 on video)

• Morning Report: It's strange how much different this one is compared to the other one. So much taller and lankier where the other one is more stout. First 2 pictures taken at 10:45am
  • Evening Report: Mix weather again, quite windy in the early afternoon.Im still spinning her every day to try and keep the bend not so bendy. Watered her a bit with some nutrient water I had left over from the other gal. Not much. But from the timelapse you can tell she became droopy right after it. Last 2 pictures taken at 8:30pm

Todays Average daytime temp: 20°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 13.5°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~74%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~74%

Back
Top Bottom